• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#22) Rangers vs Minnesota Wild // Zuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucc

Phil

Player of the Game  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Player of the Game

• Artemi Panarin
    • Tony DeAngelo
    • Adam Fox
    • Henrik Lundqvist
    • Other: Please specify

Quinns coaching style makes Fast irrelevant. Everyone has to play that style, and the majority are bigger, faster, more skilled, and less injured.

Hmm. Funny, I actually have the exact opposite opinion. I've never understood what Fast did until this season. I went from thinking he's completely useless to thinking he needs to be resigned.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shrugs

I've never thought of him as useless, just developing into unnecessary to re-sign. he's essentially a redundant player if Quinn can coach.

Pete did a good job pointing out why some of the UFAs arent needed, and everything is checked off for Fast

shrugs

I've never thought of him as useless, just developing into unnecessary to re-sign. he's essentially a redundant player if Quinn can coach.

Pete did a good job pointing out why some of the UFAs arent needed, and everything is checked off for Fast

Fast gives the locker room some leadership and continuity through all the turnover. Plus, cheap. So, I don't thin he's really unnecassary.

Fast gives the locker room some leadership and continuity through all the turnover. Plus, cheap. So, I don't thin he's really unnecassary.

I'd like to see him win some board battles, Pete. He's been kinda soft this season...or at least lately since I've been watching for it. He used to be a way better digger of the puck, not so much these days.

I'd like to see him win some board battles, Pete. He's been kinda soft this season...or at least lately since I've been watching for it. He used to be a way better digger of the puck, not so much these days.

I can't even take you seriously with the "soft" talk anymore. It's like when you talk to someone with a verbal tick, after awhile you don't even notice. ;)

I agree. He also seems to "get it" in terms of what it takes to compete night in and night out. I didn't understand the appeal until this year. I can't imagine he'd want much money or command much term so on a team who needs some guidance, I think he's a fine option to re-sign. He's a 4th liner but he's not completely out of place anywhere in the lineup.

I can't even take you seriously with the "soft" talk anymore. It's like when you talk to someone with a verbal tick, after awhile you don't even notice. ;)

I do hiccup a lot after about 6 beers, but don't mention it to anyone!! :rofl:

In my most eloquent way, I was trying to say I think he plays like a pansy...but you already know I was going there!!! LOL

Happy Thanksgiving man!!