• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#21) Rangers @ Montreal Canadiens // Saturday in Quebec ? What Could Go Wrong?

Phil

Who was the Player of the Game?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who was the Player of the Game?

• Brendan Lemieux
    • Artemiy Panarin
    • Adam Fox
    • Filip Chytil
    • Other (please specify)

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a massive win. Will teach them that its never impossible so gotta keep fighting even if they start the game badly (as they do every night).

What a game by Lemieux. PP goal, shorthanded goal, hits, blocks. Would?ve been nice if he got the hatty, but who cares.

Panarin needs some love too. Made the 1st goal with a beautiful cross-ice pass and that 5-4 goal right after the 5-3 goal was so important.

Man what a win! Enjoy everyone

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Don't need to. Seen both play and Trouba is 100x the defenseman. Different stratosphere.
Well, the stats don't tell that story this year. Guess environment means everything.

Also what I'm saying is, for a team in our position, with the defense we have in the pipeline... I'd rather had the cap space and the first rounder than pay for Trouba career year.

What was with Buch after his goal? He looked like he was waiting in line at the bank.

The primary assists last night were incredible. Panarins, Howdens and Kreiders ( especially).

Probably still felt like shit because Quinn stupidly singled him out after the loss the other night when every single player played horribly.

Probably still felt like shit because Quinn stupidly singled him out after the loss the other night when every single player played horribly.
What you mean is the Rangers TV package included a clip of Buch where a reporter directly asked what happened with the too many men call... Right after the post game presser from Ottawa where he literally said he wasn't happy with anyone on the team.

Jeez, there's enough to criticize Quinn for without the spinning.

I kind of love that he called out Buchnevich.

What you mean is the Rangers TV package included a clip of Buch where a reporter directly asked what happened with the too many men call... Right after the post game presser from Ottawa where he literally said he wasn't happy with anyone on the team.

Jeez, there's enough to criticize Quinn for without the spinning.

I know you like to play devil's advocate a lot, but kind of weird you would do so against yourself.

• Like 1

I know you like to play devil's advocate a lot, but kind of weird you would do so against yourself.
If by "devil's advocate" you mean have my own opinion and not subscribe to forum group think and Rangers' twitter, then you're right.

As it relates to the post, you said "singled out". I said "called out". That's very different. He could have answered the question by saying it was his fault for calling the wrong line. He didn't. He held Buch accountable.

Your post was tantamount to "Quinn's picking on Buchnevich", which he's not. He's holding him accountable.