• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#19) Rangers vs. Washington Capitals // Ovechtrick

Morphinity 2.0

Player of the game?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Player of the game?

• Brett Howden
    • Artemi Panarin
    • Henrik Lundqvist
    • Pavel Buchnevich
    • Other (please specify)

One interesting side note, after this game Buch is now tied 2nd in the league with 9 5v5 primary assist. Tied with Mcdavid and pastrnak, only behind Draisatl (12). Marchand, Crosby and DeBrincat behind them with 8. Thats some elite company.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Sure. It's kind of a specific stat considering those other players are head and shoulders above Buch in terms of game impact. But Buch has had a very nice season so far. He continues to thrive under DQ and I wouldn't be surprised if he gets top line minutes with Zib and Krieder when Zib comes back.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure. It's kind of a specific stat considering those other players are head and shoulders above Buch in terms of game impact. But Buch has had a very nice season so far. He continues to thrive under DQ and I wouldn't be surprised if he gets top line minutes with Zib and Krieder when Zib comes back.
I can't even believe anyone would mention Buch in the same sentence as those other players unless we're talking about an extremely lucky stat

I can't even believe anyone would mention Buch in the same sentence as those other players unless we're talking about an extremely lucky stat

And thats what we?re doing lol. Im not comparing him to them at all, just saying he?s been really good this season. Doesnt get much PP time or top line minutes (anymore), but still putting up good numbers.

If he continues like this he?s looking like a good top 6 RW and we need that. Kakko is the only one looking like a solid RW for the future in the org atm.

• Like 1

And thats what we?re doing lol. Im not comparing him to them at all, just saying he?s been really good this season. Doesnt get much PP time or top line minutes (anymore), but still putting up good numbers.

If he continues like this he?s looking like a good top 6 RW and we need that. Kakko is the only one looking like a solid RW for the future in the org atm.

Fair points.