• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Micheal Haley on Waivers

Phil

To me, his signing was made worse because they could have signed Brian Boyle for 200k more. But I'm happy they realized what a dumb signing it was.

I'm a Panthers fan because they signed Boyle, lol. I fuckin love BB.

I wish I could find this full shift, but this just made me so happy...

https://www.nhl.com/video/boyle-scores-first-with-panthers/t-309872266/c-69970603

It makes more sense for this rangers team to have Haley over Boyle.

They have guys that can Boyle, not many that can Haley.

I couldn’t disagree more but I’ve been pretty transparent on my stance of Boyle. Face off guy, actual leadership, perfect 4th line center, pk killer, cheap, has trade value down the line. It’s irrelevant though at this point.

I couldn’t disagree more but I’ve been pretty transparent on my stance of Boyle. Face off guy, actual leadership, perfect 4th line center, pk killer, cheap, has trade value down the line. It’s irrelevant though at this point.

Well, the Rangers severely need a protector of their young over a guy taking their icetime. Their bottom 6 is already the worst in the league. Lemieux- Howden - McKegg, Haley (or equivalent) - Boyle - Smith is a no-watch season.

Not with a competent coach. We discussed this over the summer. Stacking your bottom 6 with plugs and penalty killers is so out dated, Pete.

Ah right. The coach's incompetence is why Kravstov got cut. Not Kravstov poor camp. I forgot we're STILL talking about this.

People want young guys on the 4th line then bitch when they only get 6 minutes a game. You can't have it all.

• Like 1

Could be but I would bet it's more of a reflection on just how useless Haley has been, taking the penalty was the last straw imo. I don't think they're forced to make a roster move at this point when those guys return??? I could be wrong.

They don't need to make a move, but they also don't need 14 forwards and have likely seen enough. That was his 10th game, so I'm guessing that was their threshold for him to make an impression, here or elsewhere.

They don't need to make a move, but they also don't need 14 forwards and have likely seen enough. That was his 10th game, so I'm guessing that was their threshold for him to make an impression, here or elsewhere.

Agree 100% it's an absolute waste of time and space to have him in NY.