• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#18) Rangers at Florida Panthers // RAWR XD

High and Wide

Player of the game:  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Player of the game:

• Artemi Panarin
    • Tony DeAngelo
    • Ryan Strome
    • Jesper Fast
    • Other: Please specify

Sure, but there's nothing to indicate he would move him off center. He clearly isn't happy with what Andersson has showed, nor should he be, and yet Andersson is still the 4C over all those "centers" you rattled off. Tells me he's committed to Andersson as a center in the future if he has one here. By the way, take a moment to reflect on you mentioning Haley as a legitimate center option for this team, even before the waiver news.

Before we started going round in this dance, my original point was that McKegg was playing up and Lias not. Your reply was that Lias wasn't a LW (despite him playing a bunch on LW last year), you then mentioned Quinn being reluctant to move Lias out of the middle. If you have a quote or evidence to support, I wouldn't mind reading it.

My opinion is that it's far more likely that Quinn is reluctant to move Lias up the lineup, at all. The evidence I have is that we all know the Howden situation, and there will be far more opportunity for Lias as a LW rather than a center on this team.

My point regarding Haley was that it would have been just as easy for Quinn to move Lias to 3LW as to move McKegg up, there were other options for 4C, McKegg included.

The issue is it's pretty clear Lias isn't getting off the 4th line any time soon.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic