• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Mandalorian

Phil

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah, 34 minutes was a killer though. I was so into it and then, bam — credits.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

I felt the same way. I had to check the time on it because I was like that was an hour? Its definitely a huge cliff hanger and now Im like damn, we gotta wait another week to find out what happens.

• 2 weeks later...
The Skywalker reveal was a major goosebumps moment! The finale and the Boba Fett episode were some of the best Star Wars moments ever! I am now even more excited for that spin-off series. Overall, I thought CGI Luke looked pretty solid. It was basically the exact same thing they did with Princess Leia in Rogue One.

I was amazed by it. I wasn't expecting Luke to be in it. Once the green lightsaber lit up, I was like "Holy Shit". I hope they continue with Grogu and Mando together for season 3. I was also wondering now, in one of the new movies, Luke said he saw the power Ray had one other time, I wonder if now, instead of Kylo Ren, it was Grogu. All in all, this is a great series and masterful ending. Sucks having to wait a full year for the next season.

I was amazed by it. I wasn't expecting Luke to be in it. Once the green lightsaber lit up, I was like "Holy Shit". I hope they continue with Grogu and Mando together for season 3. I was also wondering now, in one of the new movies, Luke said he saw the power Ray had one other time, I wonder if now, instead of Kylo Ren, it was Grogu. All in all, this is a great series and masterful ending. Sucks having to wait a full year for the next season.

I get the feeling they're going to separate out Grogu and Din/Mando going into season three. At least for the start of the season. Bo-Katan and Din have a lot of unfinished business regarding Mandalore that needs to be resolved, and we know that Jedi training takes a lot of time. I doubt we see Grogu and Din together until the end.

I get the feeling they're going to separate out Grogu and Din/Mando going into season three. At least for the start of the season. Bo-Katan and Din have a lot of unfinished business regarding Mandalore that needs to be resolved, and we know that Jedi training takes a lot of time. I doubt we see Grogu and Din together until the end.

I also hope they don't just leave out Moff Gideon as well. There is a lot to go through next season. I would love if they went into how the First Order started, because it has to be around this time.Would be nice if they went back to longer episodes as well.

There's a lot of Star Wars excitement right now after the disaster that was the last trilogy. The Mandalorian Season 3, Boba Fett series and the Obi-Wan series with Ewan McGregor for 2021. HYPE.

There has been talk about an Old Republic show as well, hoping that comes out. Would love to see them do something with Revan.

I also hope they don't just leave out Moff Gideon as well. There is a lot to go through next season. I would love if they went into how the First Order started, because it has to be around this time.Would be nice if they went back to longer episodes as well.

Between "Breaking Bad/Saul" and "Mandalorian", is there a better villain that Giancarlo Esposito? Pretty far cry for his beginnings in "Do The Right Thing".

• Phil changed the title to The Mandalorian
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yawn.

More flying around space and visiting various planets for a few minutes for some shitty comic relief and to get someone to bail Mando and Gru out of near death experiences. 

I think this series has already said what it needed to say. Do we have to stretch this season out for Mandos redemption to a group of people who just keep rejecting him anyway?