• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Mandalorian

Phil

I think that all the episodes basically were introductions to the characters. Episode 7 seems to tie them all in. Episode 7 was great, I just hate what happened at the end. To leave it hanging like that and having to wait another week for it sucks. From what Ive heard, they released this episode early because there is some kind of tie in to The Rise of Skywalker in it.

The Mandalorian Season 2 Is Coming Fall 2020

The Mandalorian just wrapped up its first season, but Mandalorian showrunner and executive producer Jon Favreau confirmed that The Mandalorian Season 2 will be released in fall 2020.

https://www.ign.com/articles/2019/12/27/the-mandalorian-season-2-is-coming-in-fall-2020?sf114958364=1

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Wait so I read something that I must have missed in Episode 5 of the show saying that a character came in and they only showed his boots and some people think that it's Boba Fett and that he's still alive. This based on his boots, some other clothing and the spur sound it makes when he walks. I'll have to re-watch that one now.

• 4 months later...

Boba Fett Confirmed to Return in The Mandalorian Season 2

It seems Sarlacc pit couldn't keep Boba Fett down. It has been revealed that the fan-favorite bounty hunter will be making his return to the Star Wars universe in The Mandalorian season 2. What's more, actor Temuera Morrison, who portrayed Boba Fett's father, Jango Fett, in Attack of the Clones, is returning to a galaxy far, far away to play him.

According to a new report, Boba Fett will appear in The Mandalorian season 2, though the role is expected to be a small one. In season 1, there was a scene at the end of the episode The Gunslinger, in which, a shadowy figure approached Fennec Shand (Ming-Na Wen). It was speculated at the time that this was indeed Fett. The bounty hunter was portrayed by actor Jeremy Bulloch in the original trilogy. Boba Fett first appeared in an animated section of the Star Wars Holiday Special before making his live-action debut in The Empire Strikes Back. He was last seen falling into the Sarlacc pit in Return of the Jedi.

https://movieweb.com/the-mandalorian-season-2-boba-fett-temuera-morrison/

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Its going to be interesting to see how this season shapes up with supposedly Mando not being in most of the second half of the season with Pascal quitting mid shooting. I don't understand his fight in this, he knew what the character was and that he didn't show his face because of what he is. Its also not like he won't be hard to replace. Anyone can be in that suit.

Its going to be interesting to see how this season shapes up with supposedly Mando not being in most of the second half of the season with Pascal quitting mid shooting. I don't understand his fight in this, he knew what the character was and that he didn't show his face because of what he is. Its also not like he won't be hard to replace. Anyone can be in that suit.

No one reputable has reported on this. I'm going to take it with a grain of salt.

• 1 month later...
This isn't Mandalorian related, but Disney+ has a LEGO Star Wars Christmas coming out this month as well that is supposed to be really good. I kind of hope, just for shits and giggles, that they put out the original Star Wars Christmas Special from back in the day.

• 2 weeks later...