Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 'The Mandalorian' on Disney+

HNIC BSBH Legend
    Looks pretty sick, hopefully they avoid the cheesiness of some of the middle episodes last season.

Formerly Dru23 BSBH Prospect
    Its going to be interesting to see how this season shapes up with supposedly Mando not being in most of the second half of the season with Pascal quitting mid shooting. I don't understand his fight in this, he knew what the character was and that he didn't show his face because of what he is. Its also not like he won't be hard to replace. Anyone can be in that suit.

Bank of Quinn BSBH Prospect
    Quote Originally Posted by NYR2711 View Post
    Its going to be interesting to see how this season shapes up with supposedly Mando not being in most of the second half of the season with Pascal quitting mid shooting. I don't understand his fight in this, he knew what the character was and that he didn't show his face because of what he is. Its also not like he won't be hard to replace. Anyone can be in that suit.
    No one reputable has reported on this. I'm going to take it with a grain of salt.

The prince that was promised BSBH Legend
    "Everyone says you should be a good loser. If you’re a good loser, you’re a loser."
    - John Tortorella

"Never be a spectator of unfairness or stupidity. Seek out argument and disputation for their own sake; the grave will supply plenty of time for silence."
    - Christopher Hitchens

Member Mite Division Worle Ranger's Avatar
    I enjoyed the episode, liked the ending. The kids loved it too. Win win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First episode was excellent. So many things in the episode from the first three movies. Love the way this going so far.

Agreed. Super fun, with an awesome story hook at the end.
    "Everyone says you should be a good loser. If you’re a good loser, you’re a loser."
    - John Tortorella

"Never be a spectator of unfairness or stupidity. Seek out argument and disputation for their own sake; the grave will supply plenty of time for silence."
    - Christopher Hitchens

Senior Member Bantam Division
    This show is the best Star Wars thing Disney has done, probably because it has the look and feel of the original trilogy. Great new casting as well. I can't wait to see Sasha Banks. LOL

This isn't Mandalorian related, but Disney+ has a LEGO Star Wars Christmas coming out this month as well that is supposed to be really good. I kind of hope, just for shits and giggles, that they put out the original Star Wars Christmas Special from back in the day.

This season is great so far.
    - John Tortorella

- Christopher Hitchens

HNIC BSBH Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil in Absentia View Post
    This season is great so far.
    The last episode was as good as the first 3 of season 1. The others are really hit or miss for me.

Let's talk about stickers Junior Division
    I think that 6th episode might have been the best 30 mins of Star Wars that has ever been produced. Amazing!

Yeah, 34 minutes was a killer though. I was so into it and then, bam — credits.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk
    - John Tortorella

- Christopher Hitchens

Quote Originally Posted by Phil in Absentia View Post
    Yeah, 34 minutes was a killer though. I was so into it and then, bam — credits.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk
    I felt the same way. I had to check the time on it because I was like that was an hour? Its definitely a huge cliff hanger and now Im like damn, we gotta wait another week to find out what happens.

Senior Member Midget Division
    Bill Burr...

He was great in his first episode last season. Should be a fun character return.
    - John Tortorella

- Christopher Hitchens

They needed Michael Cole to be on the episode with Sasha Banks, so he could've done his, "It's BOSS TIME!".

But, yeah, awesome episode last week. The earlier episode was great, too, bringing in some Clone Wars characters.

It's been more than 72 hours since the finale — I'd say that's enough time for the e-moratorium to be lifted. Let's talk about that incredible finale!
    - John Tortorella

- Christopher Hitchens

The Skywalker reveal was a major goosebumps moment! The finale and the Boba Fett episode were some of the best Star Wars moments ever! I am now even more excited for that spin-off series. Overall, I thought CGI Luke looked pretty solid. It was basically the exact same thing they did with Princess Leia in Rogue One.

I was amazed by it. I wasn't expecting Luke to be in it. Once the green lightsaber lit up, I was like "Holy Shit". I hope they continue with Grogu and Mando together for season 3. I was also wondering now, in one of the new movies, Luke said he saw the power Ray had one other time, I wonder if now, instead of Kylo Ren, it was Grogu. All in all, this is a great series and masterful ending. Sucks having to wait a full year for the next season.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast