• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#17) Rangers @ Tampa Bay Lightning // Hi Kevin

Drew a Penalty

Ok, I'm at the game. Seats where I feel like I'm on the bench. I find out that anybody in the first or second rows get free open bar, top shelf and a crazy buffet with prime rib, shrimp blah blah. Cool. But the Rangers suck ass and no fuckin Kappo Kakko. Shit.

BUT - During the second or third?? the Lightning fans next to the bench ask me if I want to sit there. Fuck yea. So my douchbag Pitts fan friend with a Lightning jersy starts screaming at the Breadman. This will not hold. Especially since I paid for his ticket. So, I am literally 15 inches away from Panarin at this point and I say "Bread, fuck him, You're the man"! So Bread turns, looks me dead in the eye, and winks!! Best, Best, moment of my fandome!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

• Like 1

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I'm at the game. Seats where I feel like I'm on the bench. I find out that anybody in the first or second rows get free open bar, top shelf and a crazy buffet with prime rib, shrimp blah blah. Cool. But the Rangers suck ass and no fuckin Kappo Kakko. Shit.

BUT - During the second or third?? the Lightning fans next to the bench ask me if I want to sit there. Fuck yea. So my douchbag Pitts fan friend with a Lightning jersy starts screaming at the Breadman. This will not hold. Especially since I paid for his ticket. So, I am literally 15 inches away from Panarin at this point and I say "Bread, fuck him, You're the man"! So Bread turns, looks me dead in the eye, and winks!! Best, Best, moment of my fandome!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Probably had something in his eye because he doesn?t understand English

Well said. Like Hemingway

...Actually Herman Melville!!! :rofl: I was doing Jager shots everytime we let one in last night....yeah, bad idea!

I want a refund

We gotta get that chant going again soon!!! LOL

That's awesome, Brownie!!! :thumbs:

Vodka, a "Youdda man" is kinda an international thing isn't it??

...although if anyone said anything to me in Russian, I'd just figure they want a couple of shots of Stoli with me! ;)

That's awesome lol

I am super happy I missed this one. Typically I'd watch the condensed game, but I don't think I want to. I kept getting the updates about the score and it was...damn. I'm actually surprised this thread is even here instead of locked and buried deep down in a hole. Lol.

I am super happy I missed this one. Typically I'd watch the condensed game' date=' but I don't think I want to. I kept getting the updates about the score and it was...damn. I'm actually surprised this thread is even here instead of locked and buried deep down in a hole. Lol.[/quote']

Here you go Philly...in a nutshell:

1-0 Tampa

Penalty

2-0

Penalty

Penalty

3-0

4-0

4-1 on a Kreider flub that went in

Penalty

5-1

Penalty

6-1

Penalty

7-1

Penalty

8-1

Penalty

Chytil - 9-2

Chytil - 9-3

No double chili, but an empty Jagermeister bottle!

Stayed away from the internet all day. Came home from work, cracked open a can, put my feet on the table and it’s 4 fucking zip after 3 swigs of beer:cool:

Drink faster, Gravy....Trust me...It helps!!!

The second my ass hit the seat, I hear Joe Mich say that Kakko is out for the night....it was like pouring ice water on a hard boner! :rofl:

Here you go Philly...in a nutshell:

1-0 Tampa

Penalty

2-0

Penalty

Penalty

3-0

4-0

4-1 on a Kreider flub that went in

Penalty

5-1

Penalty

6-1

Penalty

7-1

Penalty

8-1

Penalty

Chytil - 9-2

Chytil - 9-3

No double chili, but an empty Jagermeister bottle!

Haha, thank you for the synopsis...sounds fucking awful.

Sorry to those guys that went to the game, hahaha.

I'm looking at it on the bright side.. One solid drive at the end with a successful PAT and we win 10-9

It was only a one possession game

#true!

Had them right where we wanted them. :)

Where's Gruden when you need him??? :rofl:

you guys are awesome!!!

• Like 1

I am super happy I missed this one. Typically I'd watch the condensed game' date=' but I don't think I want to. I kept getting the updates about the score and it was...damn. I'm actually surprised this thread is even here instead of locked and buried deep down in a hole. Lol.[/quote']

In a condensed "game" all you would see is Tampa scoring goals the whole time