• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#17) Rangers @ Tampa Bay Lightning // Hi Kevin

Drew a Penalty

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guess they could fire half the roster. This is just a reminder that this whole group has a long long way to go to win consistently. Big test to see what happens next game.
Sorry but Quinn has to stop blaming players for this game and be 100% responsible for this team not being prepared and the defense. Remember a week ago they gave up 6 to Florida. So someone should fired before they board the plane as this is an embarrassment to the Jersey

Hank. I really don't think they're in any hurry to bring Igor up and for what nights like this. I don't think it's gonna happen any time soon. I could be wrong.
Let?s see how they will respond vs the team just put 6 on them 5 days ago. So which goalie starts? Send Georgie down and call up Igor?

Sorry but Quinn has to stop blaming players for this game and be 100% responsible for this team not being prepared and the defense. Remember a week ago they gave up 6 to Florida. So someone should fired before they board the plane as this is an embarrassment to the Jersey

Lmao yea they?re going to fire someone tonight

:rolleyes:

• Like 1