• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Disney+ is Live

Phil

All of this a la carte media viewing is taking it's toll on me financially. If only there were some providers willing to package all the stuff up and sell the whole smear on a single system and charge monthly.

You could maybe pick packages dependant on your personal choices and they'd deliver it as such.

Oh well, maybe some day.

All of this a la carte media viewing is taking it's toll on me financially. If only there were some providers willing to package all the stuff up and sell the whole smear on a single system and charge monthly.

You could maybe pick packages dependant on your personal choices and they'd deliver it as such.

Oh well, maybe some day.

It's fused with some carriers. Verizon FiOS, for example. But I agree — we're at the point of pure fragmentation that the arguments against cord-cutting are approaching (or eclipsing) falsehood.

If you pay for Disney+, Netflix, HBO, etc. etc. etc. every month, after taxes and charges, I'm willing to bet the cost is awfully similar to cable.

It's fused with some carriers. Verizon FiOS, for example. But I agree — we're at the point of pure fragmentation that the arguments against cord-cutting are approaching (or eclipsing) falsehood.

If you pay for Disney+, Netflix, HBO, etc. etc. etc. every month, after taxes and charges, I'm willing to bet the cost is awfully similar to cable.

People who are really trying to pinch pennies will turn their subs on and off when they're done watching a particualr thing. It's a PiTA.

Or they share log ins.

The ones where you have to sub for a year are a killer.

We got the Disney+, and it got some good stuff on it. I wish it had more of the Avengers movies. I wanted to watch both Infinity Wars and Endgame after each other, but one of them isn't available until next year. Also, how are they doing the episodes for the Mandelorian? I saw there is only one episode available.

An article I was reading last week mentioned how cord cutting isn't as cheap as everyone thought it would be. Once HBO Max comes out, thats $15 a month, and thats supposed to be the best out of all of them in regards to content. Ive read that if you subscribe to HBO through your cable package, you might get it for free, same if you have HBO Now. The GoT prequel is going to be on HBO Max.