• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Rep Bet: Most Points (FLA, PIT, TBL, FLA, WSH, OTT, MTL)

fletch

Which player will have the most total points (goals and assists) during the next stretch of seven games (Panthers, Penguins, Lightning, Panthers, Capitals, Senators, Canadiens)? Stretch is from November 10 through November 23.

If more than one player finishes with most points, first tiebreaker is assists versus Canadiens, second tiebreaker is shots against the Canadiens.

More than one user can pick the same player - I will rep all with the right answer, and encourage everyone else to rep as well.

I'll keep a running tally in this thread after each game.

FINAL (After Mtl 11/23)

Panarin 11

Strome 7

Buchnevich 6

Chytil 6

Kakko 5

Fox 5

Kreider 5

Lemieux 4

Lindgren 4

DeAngelo 3

Howden 3

Trouba 3

Skjei 3

Hajek 2

McKegg 1

Fast 1

Gettinger 1

Right. If its Panarin don't expect me to rep everyone lol

'More than one user can pick the same player - I will rep all with the right answer, and encourage everyone else to rep as well.'

It's your personal choice how you decide to give rep. Everybody likes getting rep, so if I'm able to rep more than one user, that's fine by me.

• Like 1

'More than one user can pick the same player - I will rep all with the right answer, and encourage everyone else to rep as well.'

It's your personal choice how you decide to give rep. Everybody likes getting rep, so if I'm able to rep more than one user, that's fine by me.

Repping for your comment about rep.