• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#14) Rangers @ Carolina Hurricanes // Jerkin' Time?

Phil

Who was the Player of the Game?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who was the Player of the Game?

• Henrik Lundqvist
    • Pavel Buchnevich
    • Ryan Strome
    • Artemi Panarin
    • Other (please specify)

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...couple of great points in here:

I adore watching Panarin, - fuckin' guy is a-thrill-a-minute!

Kakko is showing good progress every game - a "new/old" Nash?? I like it Phil!!

Fox is looking like a really smart player

Gimme Lemeiux all day!!! I love that kid's grit! The broken skate scenario was pretty funny last night!

But I have to say, Hank played his fucking ass off the last 2 games. THAT was old school, vintage, Hank from yesteryear last night, and I had forgotten how much he was the backbone of that Cup run, seemingly so many years ago.

Maybe Quinn has found the right formula in resting Hank, and that 60/40 playing time with Georgie-boy is just what the doctor ordered.

Onward and upward fellas!!!

This is getting more fun to watch!

Sunday @1pm Let's rock!!!

Hank reminding us of how godly he is.

I only watched the condensed game but it was very clear to see what was happening. Shot differential was insane.

Just wow for Hank. Wow.

If you get a chance to watch the replay for even that first period, Philly, do it! Hank was absolute sensational! The game could've and should've been about 4-0 after the first. He simply carried them the entire game.

I'll admit I haven't followed as closely as I'd like since the start of the season, the shot differential is INSANE!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

That's why I think they're a little smoke and mirrors right now. Granted, the differential has been better as of late but they get outshot often and regularly give up 20 in a period. That's something that will get better but there may be some frustrating lopsided losses along the way. This would have been one of them if not for Hank.

So long as Georgie can continue to play well, a rested Hank looks like the way to go.

It was kinda cool to see the "don't flinch" with Lemieux behind the net. I've never seen that one. Love how hard Lemieux works to better himself. And it was also good to hear about Howden and the other young centers working on their faceoffs. Quinn putting Howden in the defensive faceoff late in the 3rd shows his confidence in him. Anyway, it seems that development is taking place at a good hum.

That's why I think they're a little smoke and mirrors right now. Granted, the differential has been better as of late but they get outshot often and regularly give up 20 in a period. That's something that will get better but there may be some frustrating lopsided losses along the way. This would have been one of them if not for Hank.

So long as Georgie can continue to play well, a rested Hank looks like the way to go.

Yup. Imagine what the tone on this board would be today if Hank wasn't in God mode, and they lost 6-2 like it could have been.