• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#11) Rangers @ Nashville Predators // Perds

Morphinity 2.0

Player of the Game  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Player of the Game

• Filip Chytil
    • % aka Ryan Strome
    • Alexander Georgiev
    • Artermi Panarin
    • Tony DeAngelo

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Chytil looking like an absolute stud these first 2 games back. Totally driving that whole line.

I?ve had high expectations for him since the draft, but never thought he would look so good so soon.

Still early and only played 2 games, but he looks really good and is still just 20 years old.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

How is Staal going to get back into the lineup? You can't take Hajek or Lindgren out. Both solid. Would they bench Skjei?

Seems like he might be out for a bit.

Good point. Hajek and lindgren cannot come out. Skeij and Staal platoon sounds like the only option. That said you know they will find an excuse to get him back in probably at the expense of lindgren. Lindgren should have made the club out of camp

Good point. Hajek and lindgren cannot come out. Skeij and Staal platoon sounds like the only option. That said you know they will find an excuse to get him back in probably at the expense of lindgren. Lindgren should have made the club out of camp

I agree. I thought Lindgren outplayed Hajek in camp, and I would have had him on the team. Now both deserve a spot at the moment.

I don't think they should be making any chances for the next game. If they lose, then we can talk about getting Staal in the lineup. Up until then, I'd roll with the current guys.