• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Adam Fox

Fatfrancesa

He looks really Leetchy lately. 16 games in and his ceiling keeps growing. Like Gravesy said it's looking like highway robbery for 2 2nds.

No doubt. I'm not putting him in the HOF, just saying we haven't seen a Rangers defenseman with this much offensive ability and instinct since the Leetch days. Even without the puck he just knows what to do.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I may have said it before but he’s quickly becoming my favorite prospect. Guy is just so good and I’m sure he’s only going to get better.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

He's a good fit with Lindgren....those two may just be a force to be reckoned with. I loved the shots to the back on Malkin, who was being a pest in front of the net last night. ...gave him the old "sit down!! Waldo!!!" Awesome stuff!

He's a good fit with Lindgren....those two may just be a force to be reckoned with. I loved the shots to the back on Malkin, who was being a pest in front of the net last night. ...gave him the old "sit down!! Waldo!!!" Awesome stuff!

Best part was when Lindgren knocked him down right after the ref turned his back to the play.

Best part was when Lindgren knocked him down right after the ref turned his back to the play.

yeah, good catch RJ!! I forgot about that! Showing good awareness!!! Hey that Fox guy reminds of this dude I used to play with.... /wink!!

I was focused on that entire sequence. Was hilarious to see Shrek go down by the end of it.

Hey Shane, who was the last defenseman we had that could...or even would, level a guy like Malkin on a play like that? Great stuff from Lindy!!

That may be my favorite part of the season so far. How he just bullied Malkin all around the ice for the entire shift. I heard the place went nuts aswell.

Lindgren - Fox can be one of hell a pair in the future.