• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

RickieNextel

Vodka Drunkenski

What politics would that be?

Some people here can instigate fights by being trolls and when they get the desired reaction, they use their clout as moderators to issue warnings, etc. It got to be way too ridiculous. People would bait others into fights, and then when the person inevitably responded, they would be the ones catching heat for it.

Just got to be really old and tiring watching it happen over and over with same people and with nothing being done because of their “clout” on a friggin’ messageboard. So whatever. It is what it is. I’ll read up on Ranger stuff here, but as far as engaging anymore? No thanks.

• Like 1

Some people here can instigate fights by being trolls and when they get the desired reaction, they use their clout as moderators to issue warnings, etc. It got to be way too ridiculous. People would bait others into fights, and then when the person inevitably responded, they would be the ones catching heat for it.

Just got to be really old and tiring watching it happen over and over with same people and with nothing being done because of their “clout” on a friggin’ messageboard. So whatever. It is what it is. I’ll read up on Ranger stuff here, but as far as engaging anymore? No thanks.

Couldn't agree more.

Did either of you read the two recent threads about moderation' date=' feedback, and the politics section?[/quote']

Not yet. I am still catching up on a lot of unread threads. The fact that they're locked has moved them to the top of my idgaf about rushing to catch up on that thread since I can't respond to it anyway. I'll get there when I get there.

Edit - regardless of the outcome of mentioned thread, what Richie posted is true of the past.

Just got to be really old and tiring watching it happen over and over with same people and with nothing being done because of their ?clout? on a friggin? messageboard. So whatever. It is what it is. I?ll read up on Ranger stuff here, but as far as engaging anymore? No thanks.

People should participate at their comfort level. If they want to post they should post, if they want to lurk that's cool too.

No one is targeted or conspired against. It didn't happen in the past and it doesn't happen now.

What happens is that folks that don't like to follow the rules here also don't like to face the consequences when they break them. So they deflect by making baseless accusations about favoritism, conspiracies, and bias treatment. Those claims have been going on for years.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

People should participate at their comfort level. If they want to post they should post, if they want to lurk that's cool too.

No one is targeted or conspired against. It didn't happen in the past and it doesn't happen now.

What happens is that folks that don't like to follow the rules here also don't like to face the consequences when they break them. So they deflect by making baseless accusations about favoritism, conspiracies, and bias treatment. Those claims have been going on for years.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

It most certainly happened in the past, which is why this community has shrunk. GDT?s are sometimes 5 pages long.

It?s unfortunate when some people twist the rules and lean them how they want, while others have to sit back getting told Time and time again that they?re in the wrong.

Again, it?s why I stopped posting. Not worth the bantering or getting dragged into internet fights by people who seemingly live for internet drama. They start fights, get people riled up and then point and say ?you broke the rules? all because someone baited them. It was and is still a little too much.

So, while I do miss posting, I just casually read now about the team, which is all I really do care for when it comes to this forum.

It most certainly happened in the past, which is why this community has shrunk. GDT?s are sometimes 5 pages long.

It?s unfortunate when some people twist the rules and lean them how they want, while others have to sit back getting told Time and time again that they?re in the wrong.

Again, it?s why I stopped posting. Not worth the bantering or getting dragged into internet fights by people who seemingly live for internet drama. They start fights, get people riled up and then point and say ?you broke the rules? all because someone baited them. It was and is still a little too much.

So, while I do miss posting, I just casually read now about the team, which is all I really do care for when it comes to this forum.

The community has shrunk because instant gratification exists elsewhere (twitter) and others like myself just don?t have the time to dedicate to a forum. You aren?t really basing this on fact man, just your own conjecture.

I?m also judging it on other people who are doing or who have done exactly what I now do, but ok. Whatever you say.

I?m judging this on someone who?s on a lot of big forums for a variety of different reasons, and I can tell you forums are becoming less and less used, not more. Social media is taking up a lot of that space and it?s not hard to understand why.

I?m judging this on someone who?s on a lot of big forums for a variety of different reasons, and I can tell you forums are becoming less and less used, not more. Social media is taking up a lot of that space and it?s not hard to understand why.

Fair enough.

But other forums seem to filter through new users a lot more frequently than this one does anymore. Could be related to a bunch of things; could also have to do with what I?m getting at as far as not wanting to deal with the BS that goes with being a frequent poster here.