• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Vitali Kravtsov Exercising European Out Clause; Signing with KHL Chelyabinsk

Phil

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was back with Traktor in KHL today And had a primary assist in a 5-2 loss. That Traktor team is really bad, but atleast that gives him the chance to play big minutes.

So far after going back to Russia:

1g, 1a in 3 games in KHL

1a in 1 game in VHL

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Their "fan union" is revolting against the team due to mismanagement. Theyve lost something like 20 of the last 21 games. The team is shit. Huge feud going on. Management is blaming fans for the team being so bad. The fan group didnt show up for todays game (theyre losing 3-1). I cant tell if the twitter is sarcastic, or if they are also blaming the fans for the team being lousy.

Their "fan union" is revolting against the team due to mismanagement. Theyve lost something like 20 of the last 21 games. The team is shit. Huge feud going on. Management is blaming fans for the team being so bad. The fan group didnt show up for todays game (theyre losing 3-1). I cant tell if the twitter is sarcastic, or if they are also blaming the fans for the team being lousy.

Lol gotta love the KHL

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

All of those things could also be considered distractions. Here has nothing to focus on but hockey. I'd say that would be better.

That's not realistic or healthy. If you were hired to work in Russia, knew no one, didn't speak the language, and were told to only focus on work, I'd think you'd probably get pretty depressed in a matter of weeks if not days.

Let's not forget... he's a human.