• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Vitali Kravtsov Exercising European Out Clause; Signing with KHL Chelyabinsk

Phil

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JT Miller was a PPG player for his first stretch with TB also. Took a typical bust playoff performance followed by a below average season from him on one of the historically good teams before they soured on him. I'll need to see this over the course of 82 games to start making claims he is a top line player or has "broken out".

JT Miller was a PPG player for his first stretch with TB also. Took a typical bust playoff performance followed by a below average season from him on one of the historically good teams before they soured on him. I'll need to see this over the course of 82 games to start making claims he is a top line player or has "broken out".
Excuse me, I'm trying to troll here
He missed the memo, Dunford.

OK boomer!

That doesn’t offend me, sonny. Also, I think that’s the dumbest thing trending right now. Are there really people out there that care about being called a boomer? You can fuck off for making an old joke at me, but other than that, who cares? Btw, you’re catching up to me.

• Like 1

That doesn’t offend me, sonny. Also, I think that’s the dumbest thing trending right now. Are there really people out there that care about being called a boomer? You can fuck off for making an old joke at me, but other than that, who cares? Btw, you’re catching up to me.

U sound mad.

Kravtsov assigned to Chelmet in the VHL league.

Not a bad thing tho, he?s just there to play the next 2 games. There is no KHL games for some days because of international break. He is too old to play for Traktor?s U20 team, so he has to go play in VHL (whatever league that is).

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk