• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Was Panarin Worth It?

Fatfrancesa

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know who's a bum? That gutless Russian Artemi Panarin! Guy might be scoring goals now but in 4 years? Bet he won't be throwing checks then!

Should've signed Art Panarini. Good ole Canadian Boy from Moose Jaw who PLAYS THE GAME THE RIGHT WAY!

Fun fact : My ex gf's nickname was moose jaw. Unfortunately I didn't find that out until after we broke up.

?It?s a lot of pressure,? Nash said. ?It can be tough. The media can be demanding. The fans can be demanding. The boo birds can come out pretty easily. They expect a good product on the ice, and you can?t blame them.

?But he?s answered the critics pretty fast, huh??

https://nypost.com/2019/12/05/artemi-panarins-rangers-brilliance-continues-in-homecoming/

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

ill be interested to see this guy in the playoffs. So far I think he might be the most skilled players I’ve ever seen. Just does something eye opening that makes you ask how he did that every shift. Just simple things like the reception on the pass to Kakko tonight are things I don’t know if anyone in the league thinks to do, let alone is able to do. Guy is unreal

Interesting post-game comment he made when asked about the scoring - ?it?s not the way I generate offense...? I?m not wholly certain about what he meant but I think it was referring to all the passing and not shooting. Anyone else get that?
What was the question?