• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Was Panarin Worth It?

Fatfrancesa

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Three years from now, there will be 20 players in the league making more than he is, he will still be in his prime, and he will be a bargain (on top of everything else). The one thing that surprised me a little about him is that he really has all of the tools of a sniper, in spite of that not traditionally having been his game.

Three years from now, there will be 20 players in the league making more than he is, he will still be in his prime, and he will be a bargain (on top of everything else). The one thing that surprised me a little about him is that he really has all of the tools of a sniper, in spite of that not traditionally having been his game.

His game is pretty well rounded over-all. I?m continually impressed with his board play and effort as much as his scoring and passing.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Even when Panarin goes through an inevitable cold stretch he is still well worth it. Crazy skills and does a lot more than just snipe.

Honestly I dont think he will. Sure he may have 3-5 games without points, but he?s just so good and creates chances every game AND he can snipe it aswell. There?s a reason he is a ppg+ so far in his career.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Panarin has been great. His contract has a long way to go before anybody can deem it good. The first year especially was never the concern and still isn’t. The reactions to this post is why I stopped posting here. The comments about my thinking when I wasn’t posting is why I stopped posting. Really the hypocrisy of the moderators in the political section and the banning and infractions I received there is why I stopped posting.

Much like hanks last contract, it’s the yearsat the end that will determine its worth. At least to me. Those years should be prime contending years. Hopefully panarin is still living up to his salary then. It will be a shame to see younger developing players sent packing because of cap restraints. Doesn’t matterif panarin is playing at this level. 5 years from now we’ll see.

Oh and my brother in law passed away last week suddenly. So while I have been reading some of what has been posted here and there. I really haven’t been in the mindset of arguing pointless shit with faceless guttersnipes. Regardless no need for me to post. You all seem like you can speak for me.

You know who's a bum? That gutless Russian Artemi Panarin! Guy might be scoring goals now but in 4 years? Bet he won't be throwing checks then!

Should've signed Art Panarini. Good ole Canadian Boy from Moose Jaw who PLAYS THE GAME THE RIGHT WAY!

Someone get this man a brightly-colored floral suit and get him on Saturday nights. Stat!

You know who's a bum? That gutless Russian Artemi Panarin! Guy might be scoring goals now but in 4 years? Bet he won't be throwing checks then!

Should've signed Art Panarini. Good ole Canadian Boy from Moose Jaw who PLAYS THE GAME THE RIGHT WAY!

Does he play hawkey with grit and moxie?