• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#7) Rangers v. Arizona Coyotes // New Phil Who Dis?

Drew a Penalty

Who was the Player of the Game?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who was the Player of the Game?

• Tony DeAngelo
    • Ryan Strome
    • Alexandar Georgiev
    • Artemi Panarin
    • Other (please specify)

Panarin and Z'jad played a lot tonight. They're great players, but you're gonna wear them out using them like that. That's not helping develop anybody.

Zib with almost 25 minutes tonight, but Kakko didnt even get to play 1 shift with him. Fast, buch, kreider, panarin (and probably some more) did tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

• Like 1

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 SOG 3rd period what a joke. The system in play is not working time for a change.
I want a detailed explanation of how the Quinn defensive system is supposed to work and where it is breaking down. This kind of lopsided shot count cannot be the plan. Either the system is too difficult to execute or we just don't have the personnel who can do it. Whichever it is, there needs to be a plan B.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Staal with second most ice time by a D tonight. Tony and Fox with the least.

I just dont understand what Quinn is doing. Is he not watching the games?

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

This is misleading. ADA had a minute less than Staal and they took 5 penalities where ADA and Fox don't play.

I'm pretty sure ADA was on the ice for the 2 ES goals against. He had 2G and was -1.

I'm still going back and forth on Player of the Game; I'd like to vote for Georgie boy because of his solid effort, but he didn't get the "W" after all. Gonna go with ADA, even though he was minus 1000.

ADA is what he is, and will most likely lead the defensive squad in most offensive categories....including nose hair!

One thing's for sure though, I'm out of Jack Daniels!!! :rofl:

Didn't Kakko open a can of whoop ass on Canada at World's?
The only positive from Kakko is maybe people will stop thinking that Finnish league is good. It's not. I've had it on par with Ontario Sr. A hockey since Jokerit left and the KHL became a thing. It's semi-pro.

World's isn't that good either, in all fairness. It's played at snails pace and the NHL guys that go over mostly go for shits & giggles.

What Kakko did was impressive, of course it was. But the fact that Finnish team was able to win it tells you something.

My wife had a couple of glasses of wine, maybe I?ll get laid

:rofl:

who was the board member that used to bang his wife between periods for good luck.

Quinn's decision making continues to leave a lot to be desired. i know he's grasping at straws to find something that works but almost looks like he's panicking with some of those line combos.

:rofl:

who was the board member that used to bang his wife between periods for good luck.

Quinn's decision making continues to leave a lot to be desired. i know he's grasping at straws to find something that works but almost looks like he's panicking with some of those line combos.

Chizz?

Side note, I was as unlucky as the Rangers

• Like 1

Chizz?

Side note, I was as unlucky as the Rangers

Oh come on Vodka!!!! Dude, I was banking on you, man!!! I even had to replace my toilet paper roll after reading your post last night!!! :rofl:

You get repped for effort, my man!!! :thumbs:

Holy shit I was fucking mashed watching the game last night!! I did find out something very interesting though: all Quinn's coaching decisions make sense after a fifth of Jack Daniels!!!

Just an aside here: Hajek had a pretty good game last night. At least I thought he looked pretty good.

I think he's been pretty solid after the first game and a half or so.

He gets beaten to pucks too often I think, but should get better there eventually.