• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#2) Rangers @ Ottawa Senators // Tales from the Lyft

Phil

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope we see some tape to tape passing tonight. Jets heavy forecheck really disrupted Rangers ability to execute. Should be a different look tonight. LGR'S!

Very impressed by that Jets team. If they had a goalie...

Watch the NJD game? Oh-baby the Devils got touched. In the shootout, Jets made amazing moves to score. The NJD needed a ?balls check? after the game - he was seriously deked out of his jock. LOL!

$11 million reasons to come back as a UFA? Pretty sure Arizona will come calling.

RE: Kane...The rape was proven completely made up, and you know this. Try harder. The cabbie punching thing, I'll give you, but Matthews disrespects others players, it's kind of sad in a way.

I mean you're a wrestling fan, so I get it. But this is real life and what Matthews did is kind of pathetic and lacks character. No matter who you compare him to.

Re: UFA ? He has four more years to figure it out.

Re: Kane ? Cool. Scratch the rape. Insert any of his other drunken antics. The point was that you panned Matthews for similar behavior Kane is guilty of. I'm fine with panning them. I'm not fine with double standards.

Re: Lacking character ? are we talking about the off-ice thing at his condo or the name-check on Sabourin? The latter is a visual trash talk to me. I don't think it shows a lack of character at all. If it did, where's line, exactly?

Yeah, wish Lemieux could do that.

Sent from my Z981 using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Corrected my post Thachuk turned 20 Sept. 16. And I think Lemieux will be fine just needs to play, whenever he’s out there he’s always in the middle of it. He was causing a lot of trouble in front of the net last game when Howden scored the winner.

Re: UFA ? He has four more years to figure it out.

Re: Kane ? Cool. Scratch the rape. Insert any of his other drunken antics. The point was that you panned Matthews for similar behavior Kane is guilty of. I'm fine with panning them. I'm not fine with double standards.

Re: Lacking character ? are we talking about the off-ice thing at his condo or the name-check on Sabourin? The latter is a visual trash talk to me. I don't think it shows a lack of character at all. If it did, where's line, exactly?

Did no such thing regarding panning Kane and Matthews for same thing. For one thing...Kane's been out of R1. ;-)

I'm only talking about what Matthews did on ice... And his "I don't even know who you are," and it was a public mocking. Very different than the chirping we normally see.

I get it. You like the theater.