• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#2) Rangers @ Ottawa Senators // Tales from the Lyft

Phil

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did no such thing regarding panning Kane and Matthews for same thing. For one thing...Kane's been out of R1. ;-)

I'm only talking about what Matthews did on ice... And his "I don't even know who you are," and it was a public mocking. Very different than the chirping we normally see.

I get it. You like the theater.

OK, so again, where's the line? What about Richards telling whoever that Flyers player was that "this is fantasy camp for you?" Or Rupp "saluting" Jagr? Asham's "go to sleep?" Pretty much anything Ovechkin does? I just don't understand what was so wrong about this versus the countless other examples of taunting that occur every year.

OK, so again, where's the line? What about Richards telling whoever that Flyers player was that "this is fantasy camp for you?" Or Rupp "saluting" Jagr? Asham's "go to sleep?" Pretty much anything Ovechkin does? I just don't understand what was so wrong about this versus the countless other examples of taunting that occur every year.
Richards was chirping... And... He earned the right. 30 with a cup chirping a younger guy.

Matthews 22 chirping a 27 year old with a first time shot at the NHL. Nowhere near the same.

I guess I draw the line at common sense.

I'm gonna go jerk off to Mika now.

Richards was chirping... And... He earned the right. 30 with a cup chirping a younger guy.

Matthews 22 chirping a 27 year old with a first time shot at the NHL. Nowhere near the same.

I guess I draw the line at common sense.

I'm gonna go jerk off to Mika now.

Seems arbitrary to me, but let's make it a circle ;)

giphy.gif