• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2019-20 Reports From the Rink ? Practice Updates Thread

Phil

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KZB

Panarin - Chytil - Kakko

Strome - Howden - Fast

Lemieux - Andersson - Smith

This has to be lines when everyone’s healthy. Chytil and Kakko shown enough already, that line would be deadly.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

I’d like to see that too.

But I really wish we could swap Andersson and Howden for a stretch of games. If nothing else just to get a feel for what we have in Andersson.

its a league of "what have you done for me lately". Remember how Mess didn't want to retire and the organization kept playing him? Staal should agree to move on.

He's not walking away from that money; nobody would. At 32, he would have taken crazy pills to do so. And no team so far is signing up to write him those checks either.

I meant for him to move on to another team, not retire

Lundqvist was fantastic last night. Last night was the kind of game that will sit in the back of some GM's mind when he thinks his goaltending isn't quite what he needs for a deep playoff run. And may be a old goalie who doesn't figure to be a NYR when that time comes around for this franchise is more inclined to pull a Ray Borque. Fingers crossed...

u know, i'm getting a bid fed up with Quinn. he had panarin out there for like 27 min the other nite. love what panarin brings obviously but shouldn't he be more worried about playing youth and establishing a 4th line?

just seeing some things that disturb me. i know were young and blowouts are bound to happen but you never here this guy say that something is "on him" in any presser.

u know, i'm getting a bid fed up with Quinn. he had panarin out there for like 27 min the other nite. love what panarin brings obviously but shouldn't he be more worried about playing youth and establishing a 4th line?

just seeing some things that disturb me. i know were young and blowouts are bound to happen but you never here this guy say that something is "on him" in any presser.

He saw a winnable game in the 3rd period. He rode his best players trying to win the game.

Strome played exactly the same amount as Panarin did. Those guys were his 2 best forwards that night.

When you dress that bottom 6, youll see the top line playing well over 20 minutes.

Lemieux - Howden - McKegg

Haley - Andersson - Smith

I mean, that's horrible. On top of that, Fast is in the top 6, and Buch was benched part of the game!

I wish they'd stop reporting when he's not returning, and just tell us when he is. We don't need daily updates. He has a concussion. It could be a while.

Well, when all they have said is he?s day-to-day and he?s not back 3 weeks later, its fine that we get some updates.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk