• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

What Players Are You Rooting For Individually & What Do You Hope They Achieve?

ThirtyONE

Lundquist - Returns to his prime with a 50 game season. Retires on the top of his game and not with his head down in defeat.

Anderson - Has a breakout year, becomes a reliable 2C who can shut down the other team, put that net front presence and breaks 55 points. Most being 20 goals from deflections or dirty area goals.

- NYCKrash....LGR!!

Obviousley, I want Kappo to hit it big because I remember Brad Park and Brian Leetch and we haven't had a name draftee that high with his expectations.

I also hope Hank can hold on because I really don't want to have him to be the weak link and possibly benched and then read the Larry Brooks columns about places he could be a quality backup (starter ?) and the salary relief that would come along with it.

Panarin needs to be good because I don't want the City to overwhelm him (doesn't appear to be the case). Hopefully, he doesn't make Mika THAT much better like the first 2 games because we have to re-sign Mika in a year or two and I don't want him being in a position to demand $12 MM a year !!! :D

Chytil. Big time.

I feel like the board is REALLY down on this kid and for little reason.

This kid needs to play and he needs to play with talent. He's going to be a fucking stud and a monster performer for this team.

I see him as a call up in about a month and pushing his way back into the 2 C conversation. Possibly reaching the 40-50 point mark. Get him the confidence and let him play.

I really want to see him play with Panarin. I think their styles would mesh pretty well.