• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Rangers vs. Islanders Preseason Game #4 ? 9/24/19 ? 7pm, MSG, NHLN

Morphinity 2.0

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet Howden starts as the 2C in regular season. He just seems to know how to get the most out of what he is, especially compared to Chytil.

I'm getting sick of Chytil in the middle.

I dont like the Kreider-Chytil combo. I think they looked awful together.

I'm also more intrigued by the potential of having Chytil as a 2C over Howden as a 2C

I'd prefer Chytil produce as the 2C as well, but he's barely a C at all. He gets tuned, night in, night out. Long way to go, but if Hayes could do it, he should eventually be able to figure it out.

Or, maybe he'll be in Kunlun in two years, who knows.

You know Quinn will be quick to move Strome and Howden up the chart.

I dont like the Kreider-Chytil combo. I think they looked awful together.

I'm also more intrigued by the potential of having Chytil as a 2C over Howden as a 2C

The more I think about it and the more I watch our future stars like Kakko, Kravtsov, Fox, and Chytil, or even our current prime star profile guys like Panarin and Zib...I'm not really sure how a guy like Kreider fits.

depends on which Kreider you get. Chytil is a guy that I hope to see much more from. So far it's not there for me. #LGR

Hoping Trouba picks it up too sooner rather than later so far not impressed, especially for a guy they're counting on to be a leader on this team based on the investment they made in him.