• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Rangers Re-Sign Tony DeAngelo to 1-Year/$925K Extension

Phil

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

https://twitter.com/TonyDee07/status/1175056892298743811

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA

I laughed, but it's pretty obvious he spent a lot of time browsing the web reading what fans were saying about the situation. There were some in the holdout corner, but I'd say the majority talked about how he just didn't have the kind of leverage you need to get the money. More leverage next summer.

As was everyone else saying he had no leverage and should sign the QO.

The rangers got a great deal. He’s worth more than he’s being paid. I agreed he had no leverage. I also understood his stance. He tried to get more and ended the holdout before it blew up his season. I don’t see how this should matter being that he wouldn’t be missed.

We'll never really know, now, or maybe we will.

I'm not very high on their immediate D youth. I don't rate Rykov, Lindgren or Hajek very high at this point and neither do most scouting services.

Fox is a wildcard for me, though he could certainly out produce Deangelo out of the chute, I imagine more of a Ryan Ellis trajectory for him.

Sjkei has a lot to prove, Staal isn't really worth mentioning and neither is Smith.

Deangelo could be #2 or #7, hard to say.

I'm not very high on their immediate D youth. I don't rate Rykov, Lindgren or Hajek very high at this point and neither do most scouting services.

Fox is a wildcard for me, though he could certainly out produce Deangelo out of the chute, I imagine more of a Ryan Ellis trajectory for him.

Sjkei has a lot to prove, Staal isn't really worth mentioning and neither is Smith.

Hajek at least passed the eye test, so far.

Sent from my Z981 using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Lundkvist is playing 20+ every game in the Swedish top division. Had a career high 26+ min the other day.

The D?s that?s with the team now (rykov, Hajek, Lindgren) ar at best our #4, #5 and #6th best D prospects.

Rykov and Hajek can be good bottom pair D?s, but I dont really see any spot for Lindgren on this team.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk