• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Rangers/Devils Preseason Game #1 • 9/18/19 • 7pm, MSG

Phil

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a feeling Lias Andersson is going to start surprising some people. What a boost that would be for the team.

Gaining some early confidence would be a big help for him. The pressure is now off with Kravstov and Kakko here. If he can grow into a useful 3rd liner, that would be very very helpful moving forward this season.

I have a feeling Lias Andersson is going to start surprising some people. What a boost that would be for the team.

I hope you're right but I've learned you can't take too much from a player having a strong preseason and having it automatically translate to regular season success (I'm looking at you Lettieri!)

I hope you're right but I've learned you can't take too much from a player having a strong preseason and having it automatically translate to regular season success (I'm looking at you Lettieri!)

I believe it has been said that they will.

I’ll be there tonight for kakko, kravtsov, Fox’s, and shesterkins first nhl games. So excite!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

What section if you dont mind me asking? Trying to make it to a game this year, possibly Flyers in March. Section 118 has some seats free and the view looks good.