• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2019-20: Out of Town Scoreboard

Phil

Would he very tough.

Crosby was slightly ahead at this stage of career. He’s at 1.3 points per game from age 18-23(next month)

That’s actually low during that span when talking of the all time greats.

He’d have to maintain that ice for 14 years to surpass messier and Francis, putting him at age 39.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Crosby missed like a year and a half.

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would he very tough.

Crosby was slightly ahead at this stage of career. He?s at 1.3 points per game from age 18-23(next month)

That?s actually low during that span when talking of the all time greats.

He?d have to maintain that ice for 14 years to surpass messier and Francis, putting him at age 39.

He?s 1486 (I think) points away from 2nd. ~100 points a season for 14 years (then he is 36, could easily have some more years in him).

If he stays healthy and has some nice playoff runs he could do it.

He?s 1486 (I think) points away from 2nd. ~100 points a season for 14 years (then he is 36, could easily have some more years in him).

If he stays healthy and has some nice playoff runs he could do it.

Playoffs don?t factor into total points. And the age would be 37 his 14th season from now.

Like i said, he?s amazing, but would take a career of zero injuries, and he?d have to currently replicate his prime (now) in his 30?s which just doesn?t happen. I would expect him to have 3-4more years of increase, then slowly start his decline

Playoffs don?t factor into total points. And the age would be 37 his 14th season from now.

Like i said, he?s amazing, but would take a career of zero injuries, and he?d have to currently replicate his prime (now) in his 30?s which just doesn?t happen. I would expect him to have 3-4more years of increase, then slowly start his decline

Im pretty sure he wont start declining at 27-28, but I agree, it would take something special to do it, but he do look like something special. Will be a funny thing to ?track? during the years.

Im pretty sure he wont start declining at 27-28, but I agree, it would take something special to do it, but he do look like something special. Will be a funny thing to ?track? during the years.

Most of not all players (forwards) start their offensive decline around 27-28

Just a statistical fact

Makar with 4 apples tonight against Canucks. Leads all rookies with 22 points in 20 games this season. He?s looking like a stud.

I would be so fucking mad if I were a Flyers fan. Took Patrick ahead of Heiskanen, Makar and Pettersson, all looking like studs.

Makar with 4 apples tonight against Canucks. Leads all rookies with 22 points in 20 games this season. He’s looking like a stud.

I would be so fucking mad if I were a Flyers fan. Took Patrick ahead of Heiskanen, Makar and Pettersson, all looking like studs.

I feel worse for Patrick, tbqh. He's struggled to break out, but gut-checking it for a second.....

He's stuck behind Giroux and Couturier. So at best, third line minutes.

He's played most of his minutes with Laughton and Lindblom...some Voracek, some Konecny, some JVR.

Kid's not going to get there in Philly.