Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Thread: Democratic Candidates

The future is spelled K-A-K-K-O BSBH Legend
    That's a great list. Like I said, she's a Manchurian candidate. There's a reason Republicans ask questions about why Dems don't like Tulsi more. Because she's not a Dem. She's a Republican. She's a wolf in sheep's clothing.
    "Everyone says you should be a good loser. If you’re a good loser, you’re a loser."
    - John Tortorella

"Never be a spectator of unfairness or stupidity. Seek out argument and disputation for their own sake; the grave will supply plenty of time for silence."
    - Christopher Hitchens

Banned Junior Division
    she's hot, tho

Rural Supremacist BSBH Prospect
    Not big on farm collectivization, unfortunately.

The Dolphin Whisperer BSBH Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil in Absentia View Post
    That's a great list. Like I said, she's a Manchurian candidate. There's a reason Republicans ask questions about why Dems don't like Tulsi more. Because she's not a Dem. She's a Republican. She's a wolf in sheep's clothing.
    I don't think she's a Republican or a "Russian asset". I think Hillary should know better than to say dumb, inflammatory shit like that especially with absolutely zero evidence. She should honestly fade into obscurity and never be heard from again.

Gabbard being a "Democrat" is just another example of the stifling, pervasive two-party system.

She's not actually a Democrat, is my point. She qualifies in name only, just like Joe Manchin. Maybe she's not actually a Republican either, but she falls well short on almost every core Democratic principle there is.

I also don't disagree about Hillary. I said as much above. She's the last person, frankly, who should be dragging Gabbard. If for no other reason than she's not fucking running.
    "Everyone says you should be a good loser. If you’re a good loser, you’re a loser."
    - John Tortorella

"Never be a spectator of unfairness or stupidity. Seek out argument and disputation for their own sake; the grave will supply plenty of time for silence."
    - Christopher Hitchens

Senior Member Bantam Division
    So she a republican. How does she then become a Russian asset? Seems like if you don’t agree with Hillary or god forbid get in her way you are then a traitor tarred with being called a Russian asset.

Also seems like Hillary knows a lot about who are russian assets. She must really have a strong relationship with Russia to know this

The obvious slander being used here by Clinton and the media should at least caution people everywhere with believing these people and anything they are being fed. You would hope at least it would.

The point I was making was that she's not a Democrat. Not in today's party, at least. Which thoroughly explains the lack of enthusiasm for her candidacy, regardless of what Clinton said, which was monumentally short-sighted and stupid.
    - John Tortorella

- Christopher Hitchens

https://taibbi.substack.com/p/were-in-a-permanent-coup

From a man of the left. Worth reading

The point I was making was that she's not a Democrat. Not in today's party, at least. Which thoroughly explains the lack of enthusiasm for her candidacy, regardless of what Clinton said, which was monumentally short-sighted and stupid.
    It maybe short sighted and stupid but its the exact thing she accused of Trump. Difference is her short sighted and stupid comment about Trump was turned into a 3 year investigation into Trump. After three years there is zero evidence that Trump had anything to do with Russia. All the perceived issues that Trump or anybody connected to him had during that investigation was with the process not the substance. Meaning Trump may have obstructed the investigation or a Trump surrogate might have lied to investigators or cheated on their taxes.

I would imagine Tulsi Gabbard's campaign should now how the full weight of the NSA, CIA, and FBI, not to mention the 5 eyes of our allies spying on her and her surrogates. I mean its been accused she's a traitor and a Russian asset. She is running for President and by all means she must be investigated to protect our country. Right?

Quote Originally Posted by Fatfrancesa View Post
    It maybe short sighted and stupid but its the exact thing she accused of Trump. Difference is her short sighted and stupid comment about Trump was turned into a 3 year investigation into Trump. After three years there is zero evidence that Trump had anything to do with Russia. All the perceived issues that Trump or anybody connected to him had during that investigation was with the process not the substance. Meaning Trump may have obstructed the investigation or a Trump surrogate might have lied to investigators or cheated on their taxes.
    Incorrect. You repeating this over-and-over doesn't make it any closer to being true.

The investigation uncovered ten counts of Obstruction and sank literally dozens of his accomplices/acolytes. It outlined, in painstaking detail, his campaign's overt acceptance of Russian interference in a U.S. election — something all of our intelligence agencies have come to the same conclusion on.
    - John Tortorella

- Christopher Hitchens

ContraQuinndicated BSBH Prospect
    It maybe short sighted and stupid but its the exact thing she accused of Trump. Difference is her short sighted and stupid comment about Trump was turned into a 3 year investigation into Trump. After three years there is zero evidence that Trump had anything to do with Russia . All the perceived issues that Trump or anybody connected to him had during that investigation was with the process not the substance. Meaning Trump may have obstructed the investigation or a Trump surrogate might have lied to investigators or cheated on their taxes.
    That's objectively wrong. The meetings at Trump Tower, the outward asks for Russian support, the extremely odd public fawning over Putin, the vast majority of the Mueller report, etc, etc. If anything, it seems like Trump has very deep ties to Russia, and presumably other former Bloc countries. He clearly has ties to at least Ukraine and Slovenia.

If there's "no collusion" and "no connection", why not just testify? Or share your tax returns? Or do anything like an innocent person might? He just projects out whatever it is he's done onto others, regardless of truth - specifically for the purpose of deflecting attention from him. Heck, at this point, I want to see his long-form birth certificate. He might be Kenyan.

I would imagine Tulsi Gabbard's campaign should now how the full weight of the NSA, CIA, and FBI, not to mention the 5 eyes of our allies spying on her and her surrogates. I mean its been accused she's a traitor and a Russian asset. She is running for President and by all means she must be investigated to protect our country. Right?
    Probably, though Clinton didn't say she was an asset. Clinton said she was being groomed to be an asset. Not that Clinton's a saint here or anything.
    Hidden Content
    Blueshirts Brotherhood. We do what we must because we can - for the good of all Rangerkind

Incorrect. You repeating this over-and-over doesn't make it any closer to being true.

The investigation uncovered ten counts of Obstruction and sank literally dozens of his accomplices/acolytes. It outlined, in painstaking detail, his campaign's overt acceptance of Russian interference in a U.S. election — something all of our intelligence agencies have come to the same conclusion on.

You keep saying show the proof. I can't show proof of what doesn't exist. So show the collision evidence against Trump. Link me to it. Link the part in the Mueller report that says the Trump campaign colluded with Russia. Should be easy if its like you say. You keep saying I keep posting this false narrative. You ban me for not providing proof of a negative. So show your proof. Not opinion pieces or innuendo. Show me straight from the Mueller report which is public where it says that Trump colluded with Russia.

Obstruction offenses are process offenses. Obstruction to a bogus investigation to begin with. Is he guilty of that, fine. Now by your rules we can't use whataboutisms. So convict Trump on the obstruction. The half the country that doesn't agree with you lives in their reality that Clinton obstructed the shit out of her investigation and nothing happened. That Obama used his Presidency to politicize the intelligence agencies to attack a political opponent. I'm not stating either as fact, I'm stating that point as what half the country believes.

The point here is that Trump was investigated by Obama's administration for colluding with Russians first before anything else. There was literally zero evidence of that, yet we shouldn't ask how FISA warrants were continually approved to investigate an American civilian? Talking about obstruction is moving the goal posts. Show me the collusion.

Quote Originally Posted by G1000 View Post
    That's objectively wrong. The meetings at Trump Tower, the outward asks for Russian support, the extremely odd public fawning over Putin, the vast majority of the Mueller report, etc, etc. If anything, it seems like Trump has very deep ties to Russia, and presumably other former Bloc countries. He clearly has ties to at least Ukraine and Slovenia.

If there's "no collusion" and "no connection", why not just testify? Or share your tax returns? Or do anything like an innocent person might? He just projects out whatever it is he's done onto others, regardless of truth - specifically for the purpose of deflecting attention from him. Heck, at this point, I want to see his long-form birth certificate. He might be Kenyan.

Probably, though Clinton didn't say she was an asset. Clinton said she was being groomed to be an asset. Not that Clinton's a saint here or anything.
    Nothing nefarious about any meeting ever came true. outward asks for Russian support is innuendo and proof of nothing, either is odd public fawning any more proof then catching a hot mic saying he can be more flexible after the election. Most bloc countries were antiTrumop to the nth degree because of his stance against NATO. Biden has ties to Ukraine too. Clinton has ties to Russia and Uranium ONE. That is fact. Trump's connection is accused bye those very people who are indeed connected there.

You want him to share his tax returns? Why in hell would he volentarily give his tax returns to a hostile press and an opposition party that has endless investigated him about everything he does? Are they acting in good conscience? As an American citizen he has no obligation to do so. If that bothers you as a voter it is you're right not to vote for him. However that is no proof of anything, it is by definition HYPER PARTISAN, because saying so is innuendo, as is most off your post.

You keep saying show the proof. I can't show proof of what doesn't exist. So show the collision evidence against Trump. Link me to it. Link the part in the Mueller report that says the Trump campaign colluded with Russia. Should be easy if its like you say. You keep saying I keep posting this false narrative. You ban me for not providing proof of a negative. So show your proof. Not opinion pieces or innuendo. Show me straight from the Mueller report which is public where it says that Trump colluded with Russia.

Obstruction offenses are process offenses. Obstruction to a bogus investigation to begin with. Is he guilty of that, fine. Now by your rules we can't use whataboutisms. So convict Trump on the obstruction. The half the country that doesn't agree with you lives in their reality that Clinton obstructed the shit out of her investigation and nothing happened. That Obama used his Presidency to politicize the intelligence agencies to attack a political opponent. I'm not stating either as fact, I'm stating that point as what half the country believes.

The point here is that Trump was investigated by Obama's administration for colluding with Russians first before anything else. There was literally zero evidence of that, yet we shouldn't ask how FISA warrants were continually approved to investigate an American civilian? Talking about obstruction is moving the goal posts. Show me the collusion.
    "After three years there is zero evidence that Trump had anything to do with Russia" ≠ collusion. Pick a lane/argument and stay in it. I'm happy to have the converation with you. But not if you routinely move the goalposts.

No one can argue with the shotgun blast of grievance you are firing here.
    - John Tortorella

- Christopher Hitchens

"After three years there is zero evidence that Trump had anything to do with Russia" ≠ collusion. Pick a lane/argument and stay in it. I'm happy to have the converation with you. But not if you routinely move the goalposts.

No one can argue with the shotgun blast of grievance you are firing here.
    ok. show me the collusion in the mueller report

This is one of the worst strawmen arguments I think I've ever seen made. Try responding to what I actually said.

"It outlined, in painstaking detail, his campaign's overt acceptance of Russian interference in a U.S. election — something all of our intelligence agencies have come to the same conclusion on."

Repeating "no collusion," doesn't falsify the conclusion of every U.S. intelligence agency that investigated Trump-Russia. Moreover, demanding that opponents show you "evidence" of things they made no claims for is an utterly dishonest position to hold.
    - John Tortorella

- Christopher Hitchens

This is one of the worst strawmen arguments I think I've ever seen made. Try responding to what I actually said.

"It outlined, in painstaking detail, his campaign's overt acceptance of Russian interference in a U.S. election — something all of our intelligence agencies have come to the same conclusion on."

Repeating "no collusion," doesn't falsify the conclusion of every U.S. intelligence agency that investigated Trump-Russia. Moreover, demanding that opponents show you "evidence" of things they made no claims for is an utterly dishonest position to hold.
    How is asking for the evidence of what the investigation was launched in the first place to prove a straw man argument? You asked me to stop moving the goal posts so I did. The mueller investigation was based on trumps collusion with Russia. So what is that evidence? It’s a public report. I’m arguing it doesn’t exist. I can’t post a link to something that doesn’t exist. You are arguing it does. The report is public, please post the portion that presents the evidence.

The Mueller investigation was literally titled "Report On The Investigation Into Russian Interference In The 2016 Presidential Election." That's what it was based on. What it uncovered, ultimately, was ten counts of Obstruction, and a world of Trump-Russia and Trump-Bloc ties, many of which took down dozens of those close to Trump.

This thread is entirely off it's rails now. If you want to continue this conversation, we need to open a new thread. This one is about the 2020 Democratic Candidates for President, not an open ticket to relitigate the Mueller report.
    - John Tortorella

- Christopher Hitchens

Rural Supremacist BSBH Prospect
    Not to digress too much but I thought this was relevant seeing how Trump got in via Electoral College.

Our Federal Election was last night and the Trudeau Liberals will again form government. The Conservatives actually won the popular vote by a wide margin.

What's funny is that the Libs promised electoral reform last time around and had they followed through on that it would be a conservative government.

Anyways, carry on.

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast