Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Democratic Candidates

Moderator BSBH Prospect
    Quote Originally Posted by RodrigueGabriel View Post
    That's interesting. Do you think Obama was the "have a beer with" candidate?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk
    Not really.
    Respected his administration, but reports from various people say he could be a touch condescending. He always came off as the smartest person in the room, and he knew it.

George W and i would pound quite a few though....yeeeeee haaaaaawww!

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Banned Squirt Division
    Quote Originally Posted by Puck Head View Post
    Not really.
    He always came off as the smartest person in the room, and he knew it.
    He THOUGHT he was always the smartest guy in the room. Never seen his grades, have no idea how smart he is.

Moderator Pee-Wee Division
    Quote Originally Posted by NY Chief View Post
    He THOUGHT he was always the smartest guy in the room. Never seen his grades, have no idea how smart he is.
    President of Harvard Law Review? Elected post that usually goes to somebody fairly intelligent.

Senior Member BSBH Prospect
    If the president of the United stateís of America is anything like the guys I have beers with then weíre all fucked as far as Iím concerned lol

I donít care if my president is condescending.. he should be more intelligent than I am and he should be competent.

Moderator BSBH Prospect
    Obama was pretty fucking smart.

Moderator BSBH Prospect
    President of Harvard Law Review? Elected post that usually goes to somebody fairly intelligent.
    I was under the impression that editors of the Harvard Law Review were random selected from the street. Are you telling me they are typically some of the most brilliant, thoughtful, and dedicated students in their generation?

Serious, if that were the case, theyíd have future presidents, 7 future Supreme Court justices, 17 federal judges, 7 cabinet secretaries, etc

ContraQuinndicated BSBH Prospect
    I was under the impression that editors of the Harvard Law Review were random selected from the street. Are you telling me they are typically some of the most brilliant, thoughtful, and dedicated students in their generation?

Serious, if that were the case, they’d have future presidents, 7 future Supreme Court justices, 17 federal judges, 7 cabinet secretaries, etc

Not Harvard, Havrard. Duh

In seriousness - I've heard Obama talk post-presidency about the job and the decisionmaking....I don't envy the position one bit. You basically always have to choose between "kinda shitty" and "moderately shittier" since nothing easy ever gets to your desk - it's just done.
    Hidden Content
    Blueshirts Brotherhood. We do what we must because we can - for the good of all Rangerkind

Banned Squirt Division
    Or a good orator with a great line of bullshit

You're quite right. Mike Pompeo and Ted Cruz were both Presidents of HLR.
    Hidden Content
    Blueshirts Brotherhood. We do what we must because we can - for the good of all Rangerkind

You're quite right. Mike Pompeo and Ted Cruz were both Presidents of HLR.
    Hidden Content

Banned Squirt Division
    Obama was pretty fucking smart.
    So what was his GPA? Articles he's written, decisions his published? (not ghost written books)Was he on the debate team? any vids?

So what was his GPA? Articles he's written, decisions his published? (not ghost written books)Was he on the debate team? any vids?
    Aside from what feels like the billionth "Conservatives hate Obama" thing, what's your point here?

If you really want to do the "whataboutism" garbage here: Bush got straight Cs at Yale and Donald Trump wouldn't even release his transcripts and has been described by one of his professors as "the dumbest goddamn student I ever had"

So, I reiterate, what are going at here besides pissantry?
    Hidden Content

Senior Member BSBH Prospect
    Just passing through, seems like quite a few people have gotten banned in the last week, assuming its due to a discussion on politics?

Moderator BSBH Prospect
    He was the editor of the Harvard Law Review

Iím going to summarize what just transpired
    Me- My friend was a pretty good hockey player
    You- Oh ya, I donít believe you, how fast was he and how hard was his shot
    Me- He was the MVP in the NHL all star game
    You- Still donít believe you, what size skates did he wear

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415