• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2019 Training Camp Thread

Phil

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carpinello already carrying Hanks water in The Athletic this morning.

Hey, no, it's totally fine. Buy out all tbe useful pieces and retain the guy that obviously has no place here.

If by "carrying his water" you mean stating the obvious and getting a bunch of quotes from the three goalies we expect to play some NHL minutes this year, yeah, Carp's fucking hauling tubs of water.

Carpinello already carrying Hanks water in The Athletic this morning.

Hey, no, it's totally fine. Buy out all tbe useful pieces and retain the guy that obviously has no place here.

Per 31 Thoughts interview, Hank isn't going anywhere.

Might was well get used to him.

I really like Quinn rewarding Buch for a strong finish to the season. They had their differences throughout the year but the coach putting him on the top line with Zib and Panarin from the jump is a great coaching move. It would be easy to fall in love with krav and kakko but I really like everything Quinn said today

Buch totally benefitted from playing with Zib. He only had 1 primary assit to Zib and 1 primary assit to Krieder. I hope he can continue where he left off at the end of the season but to say that it was all because of HIS play is inaccurate. Kakko or Kravtsov would do as much or more on the first line. Buch needs to prove he can be successful regardless of which line he's on.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Sure. Also have to figure out where Strome and Namestnikov fit in. Doesn’t seem like there’s enough room for everyone but we’ll see I guess.

There are a lot of forwards seemingly leaving some without a spot. I do think though that if will be beneficial to give some nights off for these young guys. The two biggest jumps a player has to make is the speed and the grind of the schedule. Most of these kids have not played 82 games in a year. Having capable guys who can step in to give a night off to s teen will be helpful.