• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Rangers Sign Brendan Lemieux to 1-Year/$925K Extension

Phil

Good news!! I like this kid, and under Quinn I think he's going to be a very useful player this season. I like his tenacity! Absolutely....a "show us" deal, and I think once we get a few more of the old guard moved along, we can either part ways with him or lock him up for a bit under a new contract.

I expect him to play well and then re-sign here for a longer term deal.

How long? This isn't a guy you build a team around, he's supplemental and complementary, to say the least.

We'll see what he deserves come next summer after this season, but I'm happy this deal got done.

Now for Marner...I mean ADA.

How long? This isn't a guy you build a team around, he's supplemental and complementary, to say the least.

We'll see what he deserves come next summer after this season, but I'm happy this deal got done.

Now for Marner...I mean ADA.

I was thinking maybe in 2-3 year range. I absolutely would not go more than that. I know he's not a guy you build around, but I think he has the potential to be really good in his role. I don't think Sean Avery-like production is out of the realm of possibility for him.

I was thinking maybe in 2-3 year range. I absolutely would not go more than that. I know he's not a guy you build around, but I think he has the potential to be really good in his role. I don't think Sean Avery-like production is out of the realm of possibility for him.

I probably wouldn't go that far, but I could see his offensive output increasing and be a solid 4th line player. He's certainly more than just a tough-guy. If he whoops Miles Wood again I'll be happy