• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

What Album by Your Favorite Band...

Phil

Bob Dylan - John Wesley Harding + Saved

Oasis - Don't believe the truth

David Bowie - Scary Monsters (and Super Creeps)

Velvet Underground - Same (Third Album)

Pulp - We love life

Neil Young - On the beach

Beatles - White Album

Jesus & Mary Chain - Automatic

Sent from my NEM-L51 using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

For me, it's Radiohead's Kid A over OK Computer. I love them both and probably love as many if not more songs off OK Computer, but the way Kid A flows from one song to the next makes it their best album.

Yup. That triggered me a little. Good example.

For me, it's Incubus' A Crow Left of the Murder. It's routinely not even in their top three of 9 albums, but it just has my attention.

It's also stood the test of time better than most of the others; Megalomaniac and Talk Shows on Mute are as culturally relevant as they were 15 years ago.

Yup. That triggered me a little. Good example.

For me, it's Incubus' A Crow Left of the Murder. It's routinely not even in their top three of 9 albums, but it just has my attention.

It's also stood the test of time better than most of the others; Megalomaniac and Talk Shows on Mute are as culturally relevant as they were 15 years ago.

That was always my favourite of theirs too. Here in My Room was underrated off that album too.

i think dark side holds some kind of a record for being on the charts the longest

The Longest-Charting Albums in U.S. Chart History

https://davesmusicdatabase.blogspot.com/2013/03/the-longest-charting-albums-in-us...

In the event of ties, albums are listed based on most overall points in the Dave’s Music Database. Albums with 150+ weeks are listed. 1. Pink Floyd…Dark Side of the Moon (1973), 905 weeks 2. Johnny Mathis…Johnny’s Greatest Hits (1958), 490 weeks 3. My Fair Lady (cast album, 1956, 480 weeks 4. Bob Marley & the Wailers…Legend (1984), 461 weeks 5.

• Like 1