• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2019 Traverse City Tournament: Roster + Live Discussions

Phil

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who the fuck wants to watch training camp practices?

I would. But more than that, I’d like to hear the commenters talk about the upcoming season. I’d like to see some interviews. Storylines. Etc. obviously I’m not talking about a ply by play of practice but something longer than 12 seconds on twitter would be nice.

I would. But more than that, I?d like to hear the commenters talk about the upcoming season. I?d like to see some interviews. Storylines. Etc. obviously I?m not talking about a ply by play of practice but something longer than 12 seconds on twitter would be nice.

Agreed. If they made a ?thing? out of it I?d watch for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Agreed. If they made a “thing” out of it I’d watch for sure

Probably for about 3 minutes and then you'd be bored I'd imagine. Unless you're a coach trying to copy drills, I don't think you'll see much that'll give you any idea of how these guys will perform in games.

Probably for about 3 minutes and then you'd be bored I'd imagine. Unless you're a coach trying to copy drills, I don't think you'll see much that'll give you any idea of how these guys will perform in games.

Not only that but you'd have 3/4 of the fan base watching some dangles in practice and saying "Why can't they do that in a game?"

Not if you do al the things that were mentioned.. story lines, commentary, interviews, etc