• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2019 Traverse City Tournament: Roster + Live Discussions

Phil

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The chick on twitter asked the same thing I was thinking; Is Kakko gonna wear #45? :rofl:

I wanna get that jersey too!

I'm a fucking fanboy already, I know....Josh, no laughing!!! You either, Brownie!!! :lol:

I don't think these numbers are actual numbers. Fox was wearing #88 in a recent rookie photo shoot. It's hard to tell.

I don't think these numbers are actual numbers. Fox was wearing #88 in a recent rookie photo shoot. It's hard to tell.

I half-think the idea here was to let Panarin come in with absolute certainty and not have Kakko pick a number until Panarin sales trailed off toward the end of the summer. A hair conspiratorial, sure.

I half-think the idea here was to let Panarin come in with absolute certainty and not have Kakko pick a number until Panarin sales trailed off toward the end of the summer. A hair conspiratorial, sure.

Nah. I think it has to do with making the team first. Rangers don't want to put any expectations on the kid. Kravstov seems to have #74 and Shesty has #31 (neither have been officially announced) but in order for Kakko to get #24 he has to take it from Boo. So let the kid make the team and see what happens.

Anyone know if this'll be streamed?

Theyve been streamed for the last 3 or 4 seasons. I'd anticipate someone streaming them. NY Rangers didnt do anything last season (previously did MSG and Facebook) but the games were available for viewing.