• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Brendan Lemieux Is A Jagged Little Piece of Rangers? Cap Puzzle

Phil

Iirc the two teams who played for the Stanley Cup had a grand total of 0 fighting majors in the playoffs.

The role of fighting is certainly diminished. I'm not entirely sure removing it altogether would have much effect on the game at all.

Iirc the two teams who played for the Stanley Cup had a grand total of 0 fighting majors in the playoffs.

The role of fighting is certainly diminished. I'm not entirely sure removing it altogether would have much effect on the game at all.

It would have zero effect on the game itself but I don't know anybody who doesn't get excited when 2 guys square off. Fans love it when a guy sticks up for their teammates or just simply giving some life to an otherwise lackluster game with no emotion.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Doesn't a big hit do the same thing?

It would have zero effect on the game itself but I don't know anybody who doesn't get excited when 2 guys square off. Fans love it when a guy sticks up for their teammates or just simply giving some life to an otherwise lackluster game with no emotion.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk