• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Which Would You Rather Fight ? Water Edition

Phil

Definitely the crocodile. As I said in the other thread, at least there's a fighting chance against a croc if you can wrap around the snout before it opens it's jaws. Interesting factoid:

A crocodile's jaws can apply 5,000 pounds of pressure per square inch. This means that they can bite through an arm or a leg with no problem. A human's jaw only produces 100 pounds of pressure per square inch. The crocodile jaw has very little opening strength, though. For example, a crocodile's mouth can be held shut with a rubber band.

https://www.livescience.com/28306-crocodiles.html

Definitely the crocodile. As I said in the other thread, at least there's a fighting chance against a croc if you can wrap around the snout before it opens it's jaws. Interesting factoid:

https://www.livescience.com/28306-crocodiles.html

I feel the need to test this now.

If true, the croc

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

you can’t kill any of these unless they choke on your body. if i get scuba gear i’ll take on the croc, try and hold his jaws shut until he suffocates under water. no scuba gear i am taking on the shark. croc would rip me to shreds and drag me under water, brutal way to die. killer whales are in packs so beat one, get killed by another. great white shark get lucky or die quick

you can’t kill any of these unless they choke on your body. if i get scuba gear i’ll take on the croc, try and hold his jaws shut until he suffocates under water. no scuba gear i am taking on the shark. croc would rip me to shreds and drag me under water, brutal way to die. killer whales are in packs so beat one, get killed by another. great white shark get lucky or die quick

Wouldn't they all to this? lol

When I lived with my uncle and grandma in New Orleans a long time ago for a few months, I was heading out to their pool during one of my first nights there. My uncle said, "Always look in the pool first before jumping in for snakes or 'gators." I only used his pool a couple of times that summer and always with someone else around.

Back home in NY, the neighbor's fence broke and a cow jumped into the shallow end of my dad's pool.

When I lived with my uncle and grandma in New Orleans a long time ago for a few months, I was heading out to their pool during one of my first nights there. My uncle said, "Always look in the pool first before jumping in for snakes or 'gators." I only used his pool a couple of times that summer and always with someone else around.

Back home in NY, the neighbor's fence broke and a cow jumped into the shallow end of my dad's pool.

im never jumping in the pool again