Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rangers, Kakko Agree to Entry-Level Contract

Currently in the Quinn-Bin Bantam Division
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravesy View Post
    Itís going to be extremely exciting to watch this team.
    I think theyíll have stretches where theyíre really good, and stretches where they suck. Itís probably going to be a lot of entertaining hockey, because I donít expect them to be very good at keeping the puck out of their net. Weíll see loads of 6-4 games, Iíd imagine many of them will be losses.
    I think they can be competitive-ish (Carolina and Caps probably too good for them)in the Metro and mayyyybe push for a WC spot. But if they donít itís fine. The Rangers donít have to make the playoffs this year. And thatís another reason why I expect this season to be enjoyable. They can afford to let these kids develop and find their feet in the league.
    DOING!!! Give that man a Cee-Gar!

Senior Member BSBH Prospect
    While I think this team can surprise us and make the playoffs I also fully expect them to not be there. And I still think itís alright to be excited and to expect a great season.

Nothing wrong with being enthusiastic about the direction this team is moving.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Moderator Junior Division
    Quote Originally Posted by So Nashty View Post
    While I think this team can surprise us and make the playoffs I also fully expect them to not be there. And I still think it’s alright to be excited and to expect a great season.

Nothing wrong with being enthusiastic about the direction this team is moving.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk
    Sabres, Buffalo: 2015-2019

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123