• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Rangers, Kakko Agree to Entry-Level Contract

Phil

You should look into tickets for the preseason game against the Islanders in Bridgeport.

Think you still can get tickets for around $65 + Fees.

I'm sitting in section 108.

Let's go to the opener, RJ! I bet it's gonna be a zoo!

I'm happy to announce that for the first time since my father passed away in 2012 our family owns season tickets. My brother and I got barstool seats with the counter in front of them for food/booze on the East Balcony, the side the Rangers shoot on twice, to keep the tradition alive in our family. I will definitely be at every preseason game and the home opener. Home opener should be a hell of a night. A lot of guys will be introduced to the Garden faithful for the first time in their careers. Looking forward to welcoming the new faces and the new era.
  • Like 3

You should look into tickets for the preseason game against the Islanders in Bridgeport.

Think you still can get tickets for around $65 + Fees.

I'm sitting in section 108.

$65 for a pre-season? Is that normal?

That's....a lot.

I'm happy to announce that for the first time since my father passed away in 2012 our family owns season tickets. My brother and I got barstool seats with the counter in front of them for food/booze on the East Balcony, the side the Rangers shoot on twice, to keep the tradition alive in our family. I will definitely be at every preseason game and the home opener. Home opener should be a hell of a night. A lot of guys will be introduced to the Garden faithful for the first time in their careers. Looking forward to welcoming the new faces and the new era.

How do you like the barstool seats? I've done them at Amerks games and always liked it, but that was kind of because we didn't give a shit about the game lol.

Congrats man. You're in for an incredible ride. You're living out my dream.

How do you like the barstool seats? I've done them at Amerks games and always liked it, but that was kind of because we didn't give a shit about the game lol.

I've had those seats at the Garden and think they are great. You definitely have more space to move around and don't have anyone jostling you. The views are also good.