Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Pavel Buchnevich, Jacob Trouba File for Arbitration

Moderator BSBH Prospect
    Quote Originally Posted by RangersIn7 View Post
    Anyone saying Hughes or Kakko would fall that low is probably wrong. The top 3 in 2020 would be those 2 And LaFreniere in some order in all likelihood. Hughes and Kakko are Tier 1 prospects in any draft.
    This.
    Hughes shattered some WJC records, and Kakko as a pre draft player performed at a level at the worlds thatís rarely been seen.

Hughes Kakko and Lafreneie would be a 3 man race for first overall.
    The rest of the 2020 draft are a step behind.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Moderator Junior Division
    Quote Originally Posted by Puck Head View Post
    This.
    Hughes shattered some WJC records, and Kakko as a pre draft player performed at a level at the worlds that’s rarely been seen.

Hughes Kakko and Lafreneie would be a 3 man race for first overall.
    The rest of the 2020 draft are a step behind.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk
    Well, this is why I say it's too early. What if Raymond is a .5-.6 PPG player in the SHL at 17? Anton Lundell was a .5 ppg player last year in Liiga (kappo .84), what if he makes a jump? Byfield could score 100+ points as a 17 y.o.

There's no 1-1 comparison to Hughes because there are no US players at the top of the draft, but I don't buy that Kakko/Hughes are in a tier ahead of those guys, based on where they are right now.

Senior Member Squirt Division RJWantsTheCup's Avatar
    Correct me if I'm wrong but 3 days after Buchnevich signs or his arbitration case is decided they can buy out 1 or 2 contracts within 48 hours?

Russian Meddling BSBH Rookie
    Sounds about right.
    Lias Andersson for #AJT2019

The future is spelled K-A-K-K-O BSBH Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by RJWantsTheCup View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong but 3 days after Buchnevich signs or his arbitration case is decided they can buy out 1 or 2 contracts within 48 hours?
    Yup. The window opens Monday and closes Wednesday.
    "Everyone says you should be a good loser. If youíre a good loser, youíre a loser."
    - John Tortorella

"Never be a spectator of unfairness or stupidity. Seek out argument and disputation for their own sake; the grave will supply plenty of time for silence."
    - Christopher Hitchens

Senior Member Mite Division tphilly5's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    Pre draft: Getting Either Hughes or Kakko will change the Franchise! It's a win/win!
    Post draft: Eh, niether are really Franchise altering, would probably go 5th or 6th in 2020.

Are there any people on the face of the earth more bi polar than Rangers fans?
    I thought the exact same thing when reading this thread. Seems odd unless this site has non Rangers fans.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678