• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Which Rangers Player Will Show the Most Improvement in 2019-20?

Which Ranger player will show the most improvement in 2019-2020?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Which Ranger player will show the most improvement in 2019-2020?

• Brady Skjei
    • Tony DeAngelo
    • Pavel Buchnevich
    • Brett Howden
    • Filip Chytil
    • Lias Andersson
    • Brendan Lemieux

I think Chytil takes huge strides. Lias and Howden could both be way better and still only get you 25-30 points, there improvement will be being reliable in the Dzone and on the PK before it will ever be in scoring. But in the top-6 and with PP time, Chytil could get you 55-60, at least, depending on who he plays with.

I’d be happy, at this point, with 40-45 points from Chytil. That would be a very nice step forward and would put him on the road to being a very good offensive producer for this team.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Chytil takes huge strides. Lias and Howden could both be way better and still only get you 25-30 points, there improvement will be being reliable in the Dzone and on the PK before it will ever be in scoring. But in the top-6 and with PP time, Chytil could get you 55-60, at least, depending on who he plays with.

I?d be happy, at this point, with 40-45 points from Chytil. That would be a very nice step forward and would put him on the road to being a very good offensive producer for this team.

Does he stay on the wing or go back to his natural position of center?

Probably moves to the middle, but even if he doesn't, he's probably playing with a game-breaker, which is going to vault him forward.

I'd say Strome was thinking Names but I dont believe he will be on the team. I think fast Howden and Anderson have big years

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Howden and Lias will be playing some of the best hockey this year.

Strome and Names need to be the point-scorers that we need to compliment Panarin.

Sent from my LGL43AL using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

I think we will see a ton of different line combinations. I just want the kids to get a chance to play, and play with good players. Chytil, Howden, Lias, Kakky and Kravy. I'd also like to see them spread the wealth to as many lines as possible, which includes splitting Panarin and Zibanejad.

I’d be happy, at this point, with 40-45 points from Chytil. That would be a very nice step forward and would put him on the road to being a very good offensive producer for this team.

Sure, that would be a fine season for him. I'm just saying that I think he's got the capacity to be more productive much quicker than that.

Sure, that would be a fine season for him. I'm just saying that I think he's got the capacity to be more productive much quicker than that.

I'm in agreement with Future. I like Chytil's promise he shows. It's going to take some time to come together, but I think he's about a season away from busting out. This year should show us a lot.

• 6 months later...