Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2019-20 Rangers' Regular Season Schedule Released

HNIC BSBH Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by tphilly5 View Post
    So you would like to see just practice for the entire month of October? See, two can play that game.
    No, two can't. You're being ridiculous and I'm not lol.

Banned Junior Division
    Fight!!!

Russian Meddling BSBH Rookie
    If they are playing kids and not targeting The playoffs , I’d prefer a longer layoff 1.5-2 months in. Let them get their feet wet, then have a second “camp” with lots of off ice learning, and some R&R.

I anticipate Quinn carrying more bets and less kids than we expect, so any lay-off is irrelevant. More irrelevant to have an early season lay-off with a roster full of bets, IMO, unless they deem themselves cup contenders. Then the extra early practices might be more beneficial
    Lias Andersson for #AJT2019

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    Yes. Practice time. So they practice in September and never again?

Well have one of the youngest teams in the league. I take a practice early over rest later 8 days a week.
    It is not ridiculous to claim that because somebody doesn’t like 1 game in 11 days (3 games into the season) that they will practice “never again” after September?

HNIC BSBH Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by josh View Post
    If they are playing kids and not targeting The playoffs , I’d prefer a longer layoff 1.5-2 months in. Let them get their feet wet, then have a second “camp” with lots of off ice learning, and some R&R.

I anticipate Quinn carrying more bets and less kids than we expect, so any lay-off is irrelevant. More irrelevant to have an early season lay-off with a roster full of bets, IMO, unless they deem themselves cup contenders. Then the extra early practices might be more beneficial
    There's going to be 3 new D and about 4 new forwards (counting Lemieux). That's 1/3 of the team. More time to gel isn't a bad thing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12