• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Rangers Announce 2019 Development Camp Roster

Drew a Penalty

Legit question - how is K'Andre Miller attending? I was under the impression that current NCAA players can't attend these things.

Maybe prospect camp is allowed, training camp isn’t?

Just taking a shot. I have never heard that rule, though it makes sense. But guys have attended these post-draft,pre-ncaa and hasn’t effected their eligibility.

Legit question - how is K'Andre Miller attending? I was under the impression that current NCAA players can't attend these things.
Maybe prospect camp is allowed, training camp isn?t?

Just taking a shot. I have never heard that rule, though it makes sense. But guys have attended these post-draft,pre-ncaa and hasn?t effected their eligibility.

He has to pay his own way to attend, but he can go.
  • Like 1

11 RW and only 3 LW, 2 of whom are free agent invites (stunt doubles?) and one we drafted yesterday. Maybe a little out of balance.

I've never been concerned with this kind of thing. Pick the players you like, not the positions you need. When they get good enough to make the jump, they can be traded for a LW if you still need one by then.

I've never been concerned with this kind of thing. Pick the players you like, not the positions you need. When they get good enough to make the jump, they can be traded for a LW if you still need one by then.
May not be overly important. Just caught my eye.

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk