Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rangers Sign D Tarmo Reunanen to Entry-Level Contract

Moderator Pee-Wee Division
    Quote Originally Posted by josh View Post
    I've looked at an awful lot of these, and that is the highest I've seen Seider going by a good margin. Hockey News and Future Considerations both have him at 15, which is the next highest, but the rest are largely 17-22. I give Hockey Prospect a lot of cred, though, as the only ones who had Kravtsov (at 6) anywhere near where he actually went. They bumped Seider up from 11 to 10 since their February version.

Moderator Pee-Wee Division
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravesy View Post
    Pronman has him going at 13 to Florida.
    Pronman rated him 24 in Feb. and 22 in May. Did he do a new mock draft?

ContraQuinndicated BSBH Prospect
    Quote Originally Posted by RodrigueGabriel View Post
    Literally an hour ago, so don't feel like you missed something.

https://theathletic.com/1012017/2019...019-nhl-draft/
    Hidden Content
    Blueshirts Brotherhood. We do what we must because we can - for the good of all Rangerkind

Senior Member Bantam Division
    Posted it in the Draft thread, my ridiculous level of forum discipline on full display today.

Posted it in the Draft thread, my ridiculous level of forum discipline on full display today.
    fair point that we're totally sidetracking this thread.
    Hidden Content
    Blueshirts Brotherhood. We do what we must because we can - for the good of all Rangerkind

Currently in the Quinn-Bin Bantam Division
    Quote Originally Posted by G1000 View Post
    fair point that we're totally sidetracking this thread.

Yeah, Sorry 'bout that, guys! I'll move it over to the draft thread as well.

Senior Member Midget Division
    I don't think I've seen Cozens rated this low before either. I thought he was considered a top 5-7 pick? They have him at 14

Senior Member BSBH Prospect
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    I don't think I've seen Cozens rated this low before either. I thought he was considered a top 5-7 pick? They have him at 14
    I'd kill to get Cozens. KILL, I SAY!
    GORTON 2020

Senior Member Bantam Division
    Quote Originally Posted by G1000 View Post
    I'm going to be kinda shocked if we pick at 20. I'm feeling as if we're moving off that pick.

I'm throwing a theory out there that if Broberg is on the board at 13, we make a deal w/the Panthers to move up for him. Else, yeah, I could see Heinola/Seider.

Seider strikes me as the classic "hey, this dude is rising fast and will go way higher than expected" guy though.
    Same. And I hope it's to move up. If Stepan and Raanta nets the #7, Kreider and the #20 should be tempting for Colorado at #4 no? I'd love it.

Senior Member Junior Division
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    I think the opposite. I'm still taking BPA no matter what but I'd be more inclined to go Center if everything else grades out equal. Especially if they draft Kakko.
    Absolutely. More forwards with the high picks. This team is pretty barren on scoring depth. Go skill, or power forward.

I'm still optimistic about Lindgren's development. He doesn't give a shit about offense. When brought up to sink or swim, he swam. Didn't win any medals, but he's tough and committed and could get a lot better.

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile...ed by Tapatalk
    Agreed. Not sure why everyone was shitting on him prior to his call up.

Russian Meddling BSBH Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
    Absolutely. More forwards with the high picks. This team is pretty barren on scoring depth. Go skill, or power forward.
    We like to boost our forward prospects, but our “best” offensive prospect put up an underwhelming 23 points.
    Lias Andersson for #AJT2019

We like to boost our forward prospects, but our “best” offensive prospect put up an underwhelming 23 points.
    Exactly why I'm not jerking off at the thought of Kravstov being here. His 21 points in the shitty KHL doesn't seem to get my hopes up. Yes, I know he didn't have a major role... But why wouldn't he, if he were so special? Just not high on that pick, just like I wasn't on the Andersson one.

Senior Member BSBH Prospect
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
    Exactly why I'm not jerking off at the thought of Kravstov being here. His 21 points in the shitty KHL doesn't seem to get my hopes up. Yes, I know he didn't have a major role... But why wouldn't he, if he were so special? Just not high on that pick, just like I wasn't on the Andersson one.
    He's not Connor McDavid. Which people seem to measure every prospect against in terms of immediate impact. Buch has just started coming into his own at 23. Zib is fulfilling his potential for the first time at 26. Anyone who thinks Kravstov is going to be a star next season is going to be very disappointed.

Similarly, anyone who's down on him next season, will also be speaking too soon.

I'd be thrilled if Kakko or Kravstov were as effective as Hischer was in his rookie season but I don't expect that to be the case.
    GORTON 2020

Quote Originally Posted by ThirtyONE View Post
    He's not Connor McDavid. Which people seem to measure every prospect against in terms of immediate impact. Buch has just started coming into his own at 23. Zib is fulfilling his potential for the first time at 26. Anyone who thinks Kravstov is going to be a star next season is going to be very disappointed.

Similarly, anyone who's down on him next season, will also be speaking too soon.

I'd be thrilled if Kakko or Kravstov were as effective as Hischer was in his rookie season but I don't expect that to be the case.
    It'll take him a few years, but I think it's important to keep in mind that ~.4 ppg is the "star level" for 18 year old KHLers. That's a really good season for a kid there.

It's also pretty traditional for transitioning from KHL-->NHL taking around a season and a half.
    Hidden Content

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12