• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

What 'Thrones' Actors Will Have the Longest Careers?

Albatrosss

Very few of them, by my estimation. Most will continue to earn small-time supporting roles (think Kristofer Hivju in Fast 8).

My guess is Turner and Dinklage — who are all already stars — will continue to be. Natalie Dormer will work a ton. Liam Cunningham is my darkhorse for finding late-in-life stardom.

Which brings me to another topic:

in your opinion, whose performance was the best on GoT and whose was the worst?

for me, the best goes to Alfie Allen. the worst probably Emila Clarke. Just seemed like she tried to much. Maybe it was the writing of her character but I could tell she was acting, not authentic.

Honorable mention for the worst--Kit Herrington. Didn't have to act much thru the last few season. Same expression on his face in every episode.

for me, the best goes to Alfie Allen. the worst probably Emila Clarke. Just seemed like she tried to much. Maybe it was the writing of her character but I could tell she was acting, not authentic.

Honorable mention for the worst--Kit Herrington. Didn't have to act much thru the last few season. Same expression on his face in every episode.

Charles Dance (Tywin Lannister) along with Dianna Rigg (Olenna Tyrell), Stephen Dillane (Stannis Baratheon), all are examples of excellent acting IMO. But they are veterans of theatre and screen

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Bran is far and away the worst. Could have been an excellent character if played by a better actor. That's the problem when child actors grow up on a show. Best has to be Theon. His character had the widest range from start to finish and he played it masterfully.

Best: Theon

Honorable mention: Jamie

Worst: Dany

Dishonorable mention: Tommen

That may have been the dumbest movie I’ve even seen

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

The problem is that most of that stuff was made up. It was a bad movie, but Rheon I feel did a good job as Mick, he was a guy that you really didn't know much about. Nikki is a dick, and they didn't show him in that way.