Thread: Tickets

Senior Member Pee-Wee Division jrc64's Avatar

Tickets

Hi Guys,

Was going to try for 11 game mini plan on Chase Bridge. I was told tickets would run around $145ish each (getting two). So that puts my budget at around $3,200

My rep at MSG is suggesting I take a look at the 22 game half season package, but in a less expensive section in order to stay close to my total budget. While I really did like the bridge, I'm considering the 22 games if tickets are still good in another section and priced right.

My question to the group is, does anyone have suggestions for a good section at a fair price per ticket? I saw online there are lots that like the West Balcony seats, but I believe these are even higher than the blue seats?

Senior Member Midget Division
    I'm gambling this year and skipping the season tix altogether. My son and I are going to use the Rangers app when they offer 1-fer or 2-fers the night before a age. The tix have been around $79/seat (200-300 level) and even though they often are not sold in pairs, past experience is that you can be quite close to each other and move to a empty seat side-by-side easily. Upgrading to lower bowl (100's) costs $10 more. Last year, there were plenty of open seats and I don't think that's gonna' change real soon...especially for games against mid to bottom level opponents. For us, it's all about planning around his college class schedule.

Senior Member Pee-Wee Division jrc64's Avatar
    Also, has anyone sat in the bar stool seats? I'm considering these as an option at the top of 200 level. Just worried about the comfort level for an entire half season!

Thanks!

Actually, those were my first choice when MSG was rebuilt but I wasn't able to go for them and once they were sold, they became impossible to get. I like the idea of a counter to rest your food and drinks on and the view is great IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by jrc64 View Post
    Also, has anyone sat in the bar stool seats? I'm considering these as an option at the top of 200 level. Just worried about the comfort level for an entire half season!

Thanks!
    I've sat in the bar stool seats and they were fine and it's not like the regular seats are all that great.
    "Meet me later in the gymnasium, next to the dumbbells... you'll know me, I got a hat on."
    Curly