• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2018-2019 | Stanley Cup Final | Boston Bruins v. St. Louis Blues | PLAY GLORIA!

Phil

Who wins?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Bruins in 4
    • Bruins in 5
    • Bruins in 6
    • Bruins in 7
    • Blues in 4
    • Blues in 5
    • Blues in 6
    • Blues in 7

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Classic game pattern: home team comes out with push and the first half dozen scoring chances only to be thwarted and have the visitors score on their first chance, 15 minutes into the game. Second goal was a back breaker, as it allowed StL to go into a trap against which Boston really never got anything going. As Blues prepare to skate the cup, I'm wondering if the unthinkable had happened and the Rangers had lost game 7 of the '94 finals, would I have endured watching the the Canucks skate the Cup or would I have left the Garden in agony?

Classic game pattern: home team comes out with push and the first half dozen scoring chances only to be thwarted and have the visitors score on their first chance, 15 minutes into the game. Second goal was a back breaker, as it allowed StL to go into a trap against which Boston really never got anything going. As Blues prepare to skate the cup, I'm wondering if the unthinkable had happened and the Rangers had lost game 7 of the '94 finals, would I have endured watching the the Canucks skate the Cup or would I have left the Garden in agony?

The Bruins won the Cup fairly recently in 2011. The loss can't hurt nearly as bad as 94 would have with a 54 year drought on the line.

Such a good road game. Bruins dominated first period but found themselves down 2-0 because of a brilliant deflection goal from Ryan effing O'Reilly and a great scoring play from Pietrangelo. Binnington slammed the door shut until game was no longer in doubt. So good from the Blues, congratulations St Louis after a long wait. Nice to see Tarasenko contribute on the third goal. Truly a team effort, well deserved.