• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2018-2019 | Stanley Cup Final | Boston Bruins v. St. Louis Blues | PLAY GLORIA!

Phil

Who wins?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Bruins in 4
    • Bruins in 5
    • Bruins in 6
    • Bruins in 7
    • Blues in 4
    • Blues in 5
    • Blues in 6
    • Blues in 7

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Such a hard trophy to win and a thin margin of error. Give up a 5-3 powerplay goal and go from an opportunity to clinching on home ice to being an underdog on the road in game 7, unless the Blues can turn things around in the third. Let's go Blues!!!

I don't think the Blues can win game 7 in Boston. I don't want Boston to win, but I don't think the Blues will be able to beat them in Boston.

Road team has won 4 of 6 so far. Game 6 was simply about the PP. The Bruin's buried one on a 5 on 3, while the Blues had numerous great PP chances but couldn't score. That doesn't necessary bode poorly for the Blues. They finally were clicking on their PP but didn't score. I can easily see them breaking through on the PP in Game 7. Chara is a great player, but he will be a 42 year old man who hasn't had a solid meal in over a week in Game 7. That said, in a Game 7, who wouldn't prefer having Rask over Biddington as your netminder?

I still have faith St. Louis can win but their game last night was nothing short of stupid. Too many wasted chances. Too many stupid penalties.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Only took 2 penalties and unfortunately they were 1:02 apart in the first period. Yes they were both stupid, but Boston took just as stupid penalties throughout the game. Series has come down to special teams and Tuuka Rask. Boston has been lethal on the PP, while STL is 1-18.

Only took 2 penalties and unfortunately they were 1:02 apart in the first period. Yes they were both stupid, but Boston took just as stupid penalties throughout the game. Series has come down to special teams and Tuuka Rask. Boston has been lethal on the PP, while STL is 1-18.

That hit was absolutely not necessary and the timing of that second penalty couldn?t have been worst.

I thought they out played Boston, Boston just capitalized on the chances they got. Rask was great, Binnington had a weak game.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Road team has won 4 of 6 so far. Game 6 was simply about the PP. The Bruin's buried one on a 5 on 3, while the Blues had numerous great PP chances but couldn't score. That doesn't necessary bode poorly for the Blues. They finally were clicking on their PP but didn't score. I can easily see them breaking through on the PP in Game 7. Chara is a great player, but he will be a 42 year old man who hasn't had a solid meal in over a week in Game 7. That said, in a Game 7, who wouldn't prefer having Rask over Biddington as your netminder?

Its game 7 for the cup, everything gets thrown out the window here. Everyone is putting everything on the line in this game. I think it will be a nasty game. I hope the refs let them play though. If the Blues are going to win, they need a couple of quick goals and then play their defensive game. If they start taking penalties, they are done.