Poll: Who wins?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018-2019 | Stanley Cup Final | Boston Bruins v. St. Louis Blues | PLAY GLORIA!

Senior Member BSBH Prospect
    So pumped for this game. LGBlues!
    GORTON 2020

Two stupid penalties by the blues there. Shooting themselves in the foot

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Tarasenko is quiet

Senior Member Midget Division
    Another slew foot to add to Marchand's collection.

St. Louis can’t cash in on stupid penalties by Boston.

day-to-day Midget Division
    Such a hard trophy to win and a thin margin of error. Give up a 5-3 powerplay goal and go from an opportunity to clinching on home ice to being an underdog on the road in game 7, unless the Blues can turn things around in the third. Let's go Blues!!!
    "We're all f*cked. It helps to remember that." - George Carlin

"How many Cups you've got?" - Esa Tikkanen

"Hatred can keep you warm when you run out of liquor" - Ray Ratto, Dan Patrick show 1/20/2017

#68 Яромир Ягр Junior Division
    Well fuck! Here we go with a Game 7 for the Cup.

Very Large Member BSBH Prospect
    So much for watching start to finish
    Hidden Content

Let's Go Rangers!

Formerly Dru23 BSBH Prospect
    I don't think the Blues can win game 7 in Boston. I don't want Boston to win, but I don't think the Blues will be able to beat them in Boston.

I've sat down to watch the full game with some beer twice in this series. Both times the game ended early.
    GORTON 2020

Senior Member Pee-Wee Division
    Quote Originally Posted by NYR2711 View Post
    I don't think the Blues can win game 7 in Boston. I don't want Boston to win, but I don't think the Blues will be able to beat them in Boston.
    Road team has won 4 of 6 so far. Game 6 was simply about the PP. The Bruin's buried one on a 5 on 3, while the Blues had numerous great PP chances but couldn't score. That doesn't necessary bode poorly for the Blues. They finally were clicking on their PP but didn't score. I can easily see them breaking through on the PP in Game 7. Chara is a great player, but he will be a 42 year old man who hasn't had a solid meal in over a week in Game 7. That said, in a Game 7, who wouldn't prefer having Rask over Biddington as your netminder?

I still have faith St. Louis can win but their game last night was nothing short of stupid. Too many wasted chances. Too many stupid penalties.

Quote Originally Posted by So Nashty View Post
    I still have faith St. Louis can win but their game last night was nothing short of stupid. Too many wasted chances. Too many stupid penalties.

Only took 2 penalties and unfortunately they were 1:02 apart in the first period. Yes they were both stupid, but Boston took just as stupid penalties throughout the game. Series has come down to special teams and Tuuka Rask. Boston has been lethal on the PP, while STL is 1-18.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Heaven View Post
    Only took 2 penalties and unfortunately they were 1:02 apart in the first period. Yes they were both stupid, but Boston took just as stupid penalties throughout the game. Series has come down to special teams and Tuuka Rask. Boston has been lethal on the PP, while STL is 1-18.
    That hit was absolutely not necessary and the timing of that second penalty couldn’t have been worst.

I thought they out played Boston, Boston just capitalized on the chances they got. Rask was great, Binnington had a weak game.

Also I absolutely can’t wait for this last game to be over so the rangers can start making moves. Let’s hurry it up boys I’m starved for rangers news

//reported Junior Division
    Definitely fell asleep after Carlo's goal last night.
    Fuck man. Blues have a HUGE hill to climb in Boston.
    LGR!

Very Large Member BSBH Prospect
    Quote Originally Posted by ThirtyONE View Post
    I've sat down to watch the full game with some beer twice in this series. Both times the game ended early.
    Obviously vodka is the better choice here
    Hidden Content

Let's Go Rangers!

day-to-day Midget Division
    St Louis now 6-7 at home, much better on the road in these playoffs (9-3). Only silver lining I can find.
    "We're all f*cked. It helps to remember that." - George Carlin

"How many Cups you've got?" - Esa Tikkanen

"Hatred can keep you warm when you run out of liquor" - Ray Ratto, Dan Patrick show 1/20/2017

Formerly Dru23 BSBH Prospect
    Quote Originally Posted by Sod16 View Post
    Road team has won 4 of 6 so far. Game 6 was simply about the PP. The Bruin's buried one on a 5 on 3, while the Blues had numerous great PP chances but couldn't score. That doesn't necessary bode poorly for the Blues. They finally were clicking on their PP but didn't score. I can easily see them breaking through on the PP in Game 7. Chara is a great player, but he will be a 42 year old man who hasn't had a solid meal in over a week in Game 7. That said, in a Game 7, who wouldn't prefer having Rask over Biddington as your netminder?
    Its game 7 for the cup, everything gets thrown out the window here. Everyone is putting everything on the line in this game. I think it will be a nasty game. I hope the refs let them play though. If the Blues are going to win, they need a couple of quick goals and then play their defensive game. If they start taking penalties, they are done.

The Blues are done if their is any sort of video of Big Papi wishing the team good luck, or if they end up wheeling him out to center ice.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast